♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw these while watching this movie. Anyone wanna take a guess as to the movie (kinda easy)

haha, tyrone!!! :lol:

Who's mad? Not I.....you're trying too hard man. :smh:

lol wow. there were several of you *****in and i didnt bother to single anyone out by name, yet you felt the need to jump out there?

sounds like you knew you were cryin...

That's hilarious :lol:
But whatever, it's not like we all don't know they're chillin. Good for them.

lol wow. there were several of you *****in and i didnt bother to single anyone out by name, yet you felt the need to jump out there?
sounds like you knew you were cryin...

Yea bud, like the clown comment was a sign that you weren't cryin. I just stated my take. Why do YOU care so much to call out the NTers on here talking about them?

Yea bud, like the clown comment was a sign that you weren't cryin. I just stated my take. Why do YOU care so much to call out the NTers on here talking about them?

...As if it's so surprising or unacceptable for people to voice their disapproval when a woman who is a role model to tons of youngs girls gets beaten and instead of seeking therapy and empowerment decides to run back into the arms of her abuser.

She's a victim, and although there are lots of things about RiRi that I can't stand, in this context I sympathize with her and understand that lots of abused women don't make rational choices.

But, Breezy should be aired out at every possible opportunity, IMO. In fact, the folks in Stockholm recently took to the streets protesting the city hosting a Brown concert and hung these fake concert promotion posters around the city

One can argue whether the attempt to shame him does or does not outweigh the fact that these adds also exploit Rihanna, but at the end of the day, this is how I choose to remember Chris Brown.

Last edited:
*sigh* whateva bruh. ima letcha have it. the last thing i wanna do is place myself amoungst the clowns running rampant in this thread goin back n forth about nothin.

but you are a clown tho, KNOW THAT.lol

pz...

Is that Rubin?

And for everyone... can we please put a name to who these pictures are of? For all I know, half these pics could just be random dudes from your block. It makes the thread a little more interesting.

Thank you.
Cosign....especially for old ***** like myself lol

he got on a extreme yoga tip and lost mad weight a year or so ago, looks like he gained some back.

thats Nino Brown aka RIch Boy, khaleds version of memphis bleek / spliff star.

LIV is over rated. specially on sundays, its all a front. most people in there arent spending the money you think they are....if you're an average joe (with no girls) trying to go yeah theyre going to charge you and arm and a leg. if you roll heavy with girls, it works to your favor.liv on sundays is just overated... the dj is terrible and most of the time its someone screaming on the mic...
i live in miami so im just use to it i guess...

I held back from going on a similar rant initially. But I agree. Been to LIV several times. Never paid to get in. Nor would I.

It's a club. Music+drinks+girls. Those spots are a dime a dozen. Honestly, I've had more fun with my peoples at a random Happy Hour than I've had a LIV.

But they've built this mystique with their mob out front and their celeb guests.

It's almost like it's an accomplishment to some people to get in. And party in the same club as a "celeb". Look, there's A Rod. Sweet. I guess some people go for that.

If you really want to see one particular DJ, then I guess I can see that, because they book top talent, but that's not my thing.

Otherwise the experience is average for the headache to get in (even when you're supposed to be in there) and what I hear they charge.

Phil, or others - can you fill me in on what you mean when you say booking "top talent" DJs?

Do you mean, actual top tier DJs doing DJ things? Or, do you mean new-wave dudes who use Serato, scream gibberish, and play hip pop?

B/C, as far as I know - you don't have to drop major coin to see truly talented DJs, if we're talking about the same thing when we say that word.

Last edited:
I've had more fun with my peoples at a random Happy Hour than I've had a LIV.

Though I've never been to Miami period, I can agree with this statement. I don't know, it seems like now at these big much-talked about clubs most don't dance or enjoy themselves. They stand away and star gaze at whoever is on stage. Seems like a waste to me.

Phil, or others - can you fill me in on what you mean when you say booking "top talent" DJs?

Do you mean, actual top tier DJs doing DJ things? Or, do you mean new-wave dudes who use Serato, scream gibberish, and play hip pop?

B/C, as far as I know - you don't have to drop major coin to see truly talented DJs, if we're talking about the same thing when we say that word.

This is true, if you're in NY check out Krak Attack (aka CX Kidtronik) he's the truth

HA! Talent is an industry term I guess.

I wasn't even really talking Hip Hop. All the bigger global DJs seem to be playing LIV when they do Miami. deadmau5, Kaskade, Avicii, Alesso, Calvin Harris etc.

Oddly enough, even though I'm involved in this genre for work, it's not really my thing. But there is definitely a passionate audience for these guys, so if you dig these guys, and they're playing LIV, then I can understand paying a bit of a premium to get in. Besides that, it's just a club with a lot of extra *******.

To answer your question though, when I used the word talent, it was not really in reference to the DJ's actual ability to DJ. No disrespect to the guys I mentioned, but they really make their names as producers (guys who actually make records) than they do for their ability to blend, scratch etc. IMO. But they do tend to know how to work a crowd. It's all relative/subjective I suppose.

Last edited:
...As if it's so surprising or unacceptable for people to voice their disapproval when a woman who is a role model to tons of youngs girls gets beaten and instead of seeking therapy and empowerment decides to run back into the arms of her abuser.
Lol whoever let's their daughter's role model be someone who makes songs like "Rude Boy" and "Cockiness" and pose near bare titty naked (I ain't complaining doe
nthat.gif
) on magazine covers and album covers has already ****** up as a parent, who Rihanna's ******g should be the least of their concerns.

Why are people so mad, you'd think they were the ones who got beat . . . Lol why do people care so much who she gives the yambs too . . .

tumblr_mbpqzuEIYv1qajj3eo1_500.jpg

tumblr_me2iobNbSM1rzidoxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_me3zt19qU31qbi3sio1_500.jpg

media

Lol whoever let's their daughter's role model be someone who makes songs like "Rude Boy" and "Cockiness" and pose near bare titty naked (I ain't complaining doe :nthat: ) on magazine covers and album covers has already ****** up as a parent, who Rihanna's ******g should be the least of their concerns.​

Why are people so mad, you'd think they were the ones who got beat . . . Lol why do people care so much who she gives the yambs too . . .​

You really think parents have complete control over who their children look up to?

Am I really discussing child rearing with someone who uses the brilliant term "yambs"?

Not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom