♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_me2iobNbSM1rzidoxo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Same goes for these Hollywood clubs.

Bunch of thirst buckets attend and promote these clubs. I guess I'm just old and bitter but happy hour/ house gatherings are far more fun.

The lames are out for girls but the girls are out for celebs. Basically, you paying to get into a club to watch celebs parlay sex for a glass of champagne. 

And since when did going to a club just to twitter/instagram and facebook become the thing to do?

i only went to Liv and Cameo when i was down there last month, and both were like this, but what i find funny, even tho i'm sure it's good for business, is the ENTIRE dancefloor area is taken up by VIP booths, so there basically is no dancefloor. and now i'm seeing other clubs follow suit even here in NC...

just kinda funny looking cuz the entire space where there's usually a dancefloor is full of wannabe's standing on couches, trying to act big willy... i mean, girls be dancing in that area, but it ain't like a real dancefloor.

like i said tho, i'm sure it's good for business, to rent all that space out...

and for the record

Miami>L.A.

When I was there, I got into clubs with shorts and a T. 

You gotta go to the mall and have on all the trendy stuff to even have a chance to get into a Hollywood club.

Lol whoever let's their daughter's role model be someone who makes songs like "Rude Boy" and "Cockiness" and pose near bare titty naked (I ain't complaining doe :nthat: ) on magazine covers and album covers has already ****** up as a parent, who Rihanna's ******g should be the least of their concerns.​

Why are people so mad, you'd think they were the ones who got beat . . . Lol why do people care so much who she gives the yambs too . . .​

[rule]

This cat looks like an extra from Assassin's Creed...

Though I've never been to Miami period, I can agree with this statement. I don't know, it seems like now at these big much-talked about clubs most don't dance or enjoy themselves. They stand away and star gaze at whoever is on stage. Seems like a waste to me.

"Everybody go out, but don't nobody dance no more..."

Lol whoever let's their daughter's role model be someone who makes songs like "Rude Boy" and "Cockiness" and pose near bare titty naked (I ain't complaining doe
nthat.gif
) on magazine covers and album covers has already ****** up as a parent, who Rihanna's ******g should be the least of their concerns.​
Why are people so mad, you'd think they were the ones who got beat . . . Lol why do people care so much who she gives the yambs too . . .​
You really think parents have complete control over who their children look up to?

Am I really discussing child rearing with someone who uses the brilliant term "yambs"?

Not anymore.
Lol what was the point of quoting me if ya just gonna say I'm not gonna discuss this with you

laugh.gif
dat username to post correlation.
laugh.gif
 it wasn't that. You're on south beach so it's humid. I had jeans and a button up but had to go to the hotel room to change...the people I was with decided to go clubbing. My homegirl that lives there said to go as is and sure enough they let me in...half the club had on shorts and T's.

I prefer a casual dress code. A lot of these Hollywood clubs wont let you in with sneakers. 

:lol: dat username to post correlation.
:lol:  it wasn't that. You're on south beach so it's humid. I had jeans and a button up but had to go to the hotel room to change...the people I was with decided to go clubbing. My homegirl that lives there said to go as is and sure enough they let me in...half the club had on shorts and T's.

I prefer a casual dress code. A lot of these Hollywood clubs wont let you in with sneakers

Not necessarily true. The bummy low end hollywood clubs that charge general admission fees enforce stupid dress codes.

The higher end clubs and lounges don't. Their clientele is already upscale and spend money, so they dont need the appearance of "look at our line, everybody is dressed nice"

HA! Talent is an industry term I guess.
I wasn't even really talking Hip Hop. All the bigger global DJs seem to be playing LIV when they do Miami. deadmau5, Kaskade, Avicii, Alesso, Calvin Harris etc.
Oddly enough, even though I'm involved in this genre for work, it's not really my thing. But there is definitely a passionate audience for these guys, so if you dig these guys, and they're playing LIV, then I can understand paying a bit of a premium to get in. Besides that, it's just a club with a lot of extra *******.
To answer your question though, when I used the word talent, it was not really in reference to the DJ's actual ability to DJ. No disrespect to the guys I mentioned, but they really make their names as producers (guys who actually make records) than they do for their ability to blend, scratch etc. IMO. But they do tend to know how to work a crowd. It's all relative/subjective I suppose.

Gotcha. Top talent in the sense of how difficult/expensive it may be to book an act.

Lol what was the point of quoting me if ya just gonna say I'm not gonna discuss this with you​

To emphasize how naive and ignorant your comment was. The other reason for this is that there's really nothing to discuss. You can have some, even a lot, of influence over the values your children aspire to, but to say that you can stop them from looking up to a mega celeb is just a position that is not possible to argue. ...To the extent you can do so, you probably aren't willing to make that sacrifice. Do you own a TV? If so, you already lost.

Why are people so mad, you'd think they were the ones who got beat . . .

Why did people care about Trayvon Martin, you'd think they were the ones who got shot. ...Do you realize how dumb that statement is now?

I don't care about "who she gives the yambs too(sic)" I care about the epidemic of domestic abuse and battering of women in our society. ...Is that okay by you?​

Last edited:
f4d5e0083a8311e287f422000a1f9afa_7.jpg

media

The paragraphs every damn page gotta stop. Take that **** to the thread about nothing >D

someone has to let cheif keef know that belts were made to keep your pants UP.. "Oh but its Hermes cuz.. I gottta show off" :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom