♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

How recent was this?

damn chris mollywhopped that dumb chicken head and shes back on his nuts lmao.

Last edited:
On one hand i can't even be mad at Chris cause them Caribbean yambs are magical. On the other 2 attention harlots back together, this won't end well.

"The streets love Jeezy and I love them back."

:smokin

Glad to see Timbs are back in style.

He just wanted to know where to get the sweatshirt/crewneck/long sleeved shirt from.
I found it on the adidas original website its in their brooklyn nets collection.
And french had the freshest fit out of the bunch :smokin

I wasn't knocking you. More of a general observation. ...Like, seriously, how the hell is a basketball team going to get away with charging $100 for a sweatshirt.

Though, info about the sweatshirt crewneck was already posted on the previous page, before the dude you replied to even asked his question.

No harm, no foul.

This. I was going through the S/S Mitchell and Ness catalog, and so much of that stuff is $85-$100 for a sweatshirt. makes no sense. And alot of $50 and $60 t shirts

What a reasonable price point for a crewneck sweatshirt in y'all opinion?

Last edited:

"The streets love Jeezy and I love them back."

:smokin

Glad to see Timbs are back in style.

He just wanted to know where to get the sweatshirt/crewneck/long sleeved shirt from.
I found it on the adidas original website its in their brooklyn nets collection.
And french had the freshest fit out of the bunch :smokin

I wasn't knocking you. More of a general observation. ...Like, seriously, how the hell is a basketball team going to get away with charging $100 for a sweatshirt.

Though, info about the sweatshirt crewneck was already posted on the previous page, before the dude you replied to even asked his question.

No harm, no foul.

This. I was going through the S/S Mitchell and Ness catalog, and so much of that stuff is $85-$100 for a sweatshirt. makes no sense. And alot of $50 and $60 t shirts

What a reasonable price point for a crewneck sweatshirt in y'all opinion?

reasonable? $35-$40. and a reasonable price for a tshirt is $25-$30, but people are so used to paying over the top hypebeast prices, we'll never see them at that price point.

This about how much a Champion crewneck costs. Those are much better quality than the ones most of us buy from these other brands that just happen to have a little patch or some screen printing on them. Unless its sewn from the threat of the finest unicorn, I cant think of any reason a crew neck should cost $60+ or a tshirt should cost $30+

^^
everybody look like clones

when is a artist gonna be different and not wear gold and black or red?

Last edited:
Info on them camo pants?
I didnt wanna be the one to ask, but yea info on the camos?
nerd.gif

PS how do i become a celeb guys i wanna be famous for nothing how do i make this happen?(without doing anything degrading or homosexual) thx in advance.

reasonable? $35-$40. and a reasonable price for a tshirt is $25-$30, but people are so used to paying over the top hypebeast prices, we'll never see them at that price point.

This about how much a Champion crewneck costs. Those are much better quality than the ones most of us buy from these other brands that just happen to have a little patch or some screen printing on them. Unless its sewn from the threat of the finest unicorn, I cant think of any reason a crew neck should cost $60+ or a tshirt should cost $30+

I hear you but the price of cotton has skyrocketed.

Wholesale crewnecks are like $3 - $12 depending on the wholesale quantity, size and quality.

The printing process can cost a couple of pennies to $1/$2, add in stitching, embroidery, tags/label etc. and you're in the $10 - $20 range for manufacturing a single item.

Then you have to recoup your design fees, for companies like M&N you have to factor in licenses costs for using team logos...plus storage, shipping & handling to retailers or from the factory to the warehouse....

A well done crewneck can cost close to $25 - $30 to produce when all expenses are accounted for.

$100 is still premium pricing but I think $60 is the new base pricing for crewneck sweaters from "brand name" clothing companies.

Inflation knows no chill. Its the reason why sneakers are starting to crack that $200 price point.

Wholesale crewnecks are like $3 - $12 depending on the wholesale quantity, size and quality.

The printing process can cost a couple of pennies to $1/$2, add in stitching, embroidery, tags/label etc. and you're in the $10 - $20 range for manufacturing a single item.

Then you have to recoup your design fees, for companies like M&N you have to factor in licenses costs for using team logos...plus storage, shipping & handling to retailers or from the factory to the warehouse....

A well done crewneck can cost close to $25 - $30 to produce when all expenses are accounted for.

$100 is still premium pricing but I think $60 is the new base pricing for crewneck sweaters from "brand name" clothing companies.

Inflation knows no chill. Its the reason why sneakers are starting to crack that $200 price point.

This information isn't current anymore. The price of cotton definitely skyrocketed extremely in 2010
($2.29 per pound), but has settled back down around 81 cents a pound as of this month, which is the same as in 1997. It has alot less to do with the price of cotton, and I have to believe that a company as large as M&N has its own internal embroidery machines and screen printers.

Idk, but I think all of us know that this stuff is getting out of hand, thats why, except for some celebrities, you see alot more basics and plainer clothes on the average consumer today. There was a point when my closet was filled with M&N, Crooks and Castles, that kinda stuff, but now its alot more toned down. A $100 price point for something with logos all over it that you can't wear everyday isn't practical for anyone's pockets

To add some context to this, my biggest gripe in the M&N S/S book was the women's crop tops. Its literally half a t-shirt with some small screen printing on it that costs $40. And the regular mens t-shirts were $60

Last edited:

This information isn't current anymore. The price of cotton definitely skyrocketed extremely in 2010
($2.29 per pound), but has settled back down around 81 cents a pound as of this month, which is the same as in 1997. It has alot less to do with the price of cotton, and I have to believe that a company as large as M&N has its own internal embroidery machines and screen printers.

Idk, but I think all of us know that this stuff is getting out of hand, thats why, except for some celebrities, you see alot more basics and plainer clothes on the average consumer today. There was a point when my closet was filled with M&N, Crooks and Castles, that kinda stuff, but now its alot more toned down. A $100 price point for something with logos all over it that you can't wear everyday isn't practical for anyone's pockets

I feel you on that.

I'm more selective with the stuff I buy now but I grew up buying Coogi knits and Iceberg History sweaters so I don't have a problem dropping $80 on a good quality sweater....problem is, I don't see too much quality items out there right now.

But if you want premium products, be prepared to pay premium prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom