♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of my friends was there last night, said it was the best night of his life

crazy... i was there last month for Diplo, Kim K and Scott Disick walked past me, but i was only really star struck by freaking Hulk Hogan standing in front of me in VIP... at first i thought it was someone's early halloween costume... :lol:

but it was really him, he got up on stage with Diplo and ripped his shirt off on some hulkamania sshhhh... :rofl:

gonna be there next week for Art Basel week... sure we'll end up at Liv a couple nights... got a couple DJ gigs down there this time, i'm super stoked!

^ I like that crew neck anyone know where i can find it. I thinks its a Nets one if im not mistaken.

edit: found it not paying 100 for it :lol:

Last edited:
Quick someone post Jays Hawaiian Sophie pic.

Good call. :tongue:

Jhawk - I dunno. I think the football picture is way more ridiculous.

BTW - just off that pic, I propose a Jay-Z vs Obama one-on-one charity game. Pay per view. All proceeds go to victims of Sandy?

[Bill Simmons voice] Who says no?

Last edited:
I am sorry, but Jay gets fresh.  I always think he puts together nice, simple fits.  Dude stays wearing what he likes.

BTW, the Nas pics on the last page.  I don't think Nas has ever been known for his style, but does anyone else think he has quietly become one of the best dressed rappers?  The last couple years he has stayed rocking dope fits.

Last edited:
SMH!!! @ that lethargic *** crowd...
Seem like an epic night for sure...I'm sure general admission was at least 200$ per person...can only imagine bottle service :wow: LIV is already expensive as ffff!

wasnt cover a G the night the heat won?

crazy... i was there last month for Diplo, Kim K and Scott Disick walked past me, but i was only really star struck by freaking Hulk Hogan standing in front of me in VIP... at first i thought it was someone's early halloween costume...
laugh.gif

but it was really him, he got up on stage with Diplo and ripped his shirt off on some hulkamania sshhhh...
roll.gif

gonna be there next week for Art Basel week... sure we'll end up at Liv a couple nights... got a couple DJ gigs down there this time, i'm super stoked!
Partying with The Hulkster...  Got me over here jealous.

I am sorry, but Jay gets fresh.  I always think he puts together nice, simple fits.  Dude stays wearing what he likes.

BTW, the Nas pics on the last page.  I don't think Nas has ever been known for his style, but does anyone else think he has quietly become one of the best dressed rappers?  The last couple years he has stayed rocking dope fits.

I think you got it all backwards my man. Nas has always been fresh even from back in the day, Jay has always been hit or miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom