♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you got it all backwards my man. Nas has always been fresh even from back in the day, Jay has always been hit or miss.

Jay has certainly been hit or miss, but Nas was far from always "fresh."

Of course, there's the infamous pink suit. But, beyond that, he has a weird preference for leather shirts, pants, and durags. He also used to wear a lot of motorcycle jackets, which I guess some people liked. ...And, then there's the whole Willie Esco thing.

He was rocking North Face mad early though - like in the Illmatic promo pics.

Info on the crewneck?

Yo, what happened to the word "sweatshirt?" I guess, calling something a "crewneck" allows you to bump the price by 40%, huh...

Artists/"celebs" get paid to show up (or rather, to "work") or roll in free.
"The rich" trick a ton of money in there.

Although, nowadays with folks like the extended Kardashian famb, the line between rich and being a celebrity is thinner than ever.

One thing always remains true though - the pleabs are hella eager to drop scratch they don't have to fulfill their delusions of celebrity for a night or two.

To grounded people, the new age of pseudo-celebs (and, I'm not saying they never existed before, Warhol stars, and socialites, etc.) shows just how fleeting, arbitrary and meaningless the concept of "celebrity" is. But, to the insecure, they just kick the thirst for celebrity into overdrive because if society keeps lowering the bar of what celebrity is, people see that "status" as more attainable. Dudes be lining up for the multicultural minstrel show nowadays. :smh:

Moar from Khaled's party
Scott Disick, the god
33.5-DSC_8090.jpg

ZOOOO!

59-DSC_8389.jpg

65-DSC_8367.jpg

Busta does not seem to be having a good time

Yo, what happened to the word "sweatshirt?" I guess, calling something a "crewneck" allows you to bump the price by 40%, huh...

He just wanted to know where to get the sweatshirt/crewneck/long sleeved shirt from.

I found it on the adidas original website its in their brooklyn nets collection.

And french had the freshest fit out of the bunch :smokin

He just wanted to know where to get the sweatshirt/crewneck/long sleeved shirt from.
I found it on the adidas original website its in their brooklyn nets collection.

I wasn't knocking you. More of a general observation. ...Like, seriously, how the hell is a basketball team going to get away with charging $100 for a sweatshirt.

Though, info about the sweatshirt crewneck was already posted on the previous page, before the dude you replied to even asked his question.

No harm, no foul.

Last edited:
hey talking about wifing 16 yr olds suits me better then guys critiquing and breaking down how another man dresses...

and to who ever said Kanye is the best dressed dude in hip hop, Kanye can dress well, in the same way Scott Disick can, or James Bond

But nothing about dressing like a Male model is hip hop though, or even close to representing hip hop culture, I know he makes hip hop music, but he's moved on from that culture completly, which is fine, he's grown up, he's filthy rich and hangs with filthy rich people 

Can't see what shoes Game is wearing I'm sure someone can identify, thought the pic was dope tho

[ATTACHMENT=1036]celebration-remix-video-1.jpg (104k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

stealth 10s it looks like

I wasn't knocking you. More of a general observation. ...Like, seriously, how the hell is a basketball team going to get away with charging $100 for a sweatshirt.

Though, info about the sweatshirt crewneck was already posted on the previous page, before the dude you replied to even asked his question.

No harm, no foul.

This. I was going through the S/S Mitchell and Ness catalog, and so much of that stuff is $85-$100 for a sweatshirt. makes no sense. And alot of $50 and $60 t shirts

Remember when you were a fan of an artists general style, not just a "fit" 

Times done changed 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom