♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

In my opinion, hands down the whole bright colors/more fitted clothing (on rappers/urban demographic) look came from Kanye and Pharrell. Find me a picture of Jay Z or TI or a relevant rapper in slim fit clothing before 2007. That has to be the biggest effect he's left on the game.​

Of course, you got dudes wearing blazers, U-Necks, and mad chains, a look Ye started at the 2010 VMA performance.​

Then of course, no one was rocking leather pants/waxed denim before him and his camp.​

And remember in 09 when everyone was nappy/didn't shave for a few months because Kanye was on that 808s ****. Lol find a pic of Usher or Jay from 09 and you'll see what I'm talking about.​

Have you ever went to the beach and saw people in those corny *** shutter shades? Although I think they're corny as ****, it's another long lasting trend that Kanye brought back. I understand they were popular in the 80s, but no one in this generation was rocking them like that till the "Stronger" video...​

Does "The fresh prince" not ring a bell?  Loud colors...CHECK.
Fitted clothing? NWA was rocking fitted jeans and crew neck sweaters since jump. Ice T was rocking fitted clothing...CHECK.
Mad chains?  Do you not know who Slick Rick is?....CHECK
Leather pants? Run DMC. Ice T......CHECK

Unshaven,"nappy" look? Jay always lets his hair grow during the recording process. Way before Ye' was signed...CHECK. (let's not forget 808s was right after his mom passed. Dude was depressed and still is.

"Shutter Shades"? Well, you gotta take a trip to the EAST...our Asian brethren pioneered that look in the 90s. CHECK.
U-necks? No rappers that I think of but thats stolen from Marc Jacobs and our Italian brethren.

Ye is not as revolutionary as you make him out to be. Plain and simple. Even his production is copied from the likes or Premier, RZA, etc.

and just to drive home....

Kim Kardashian?.....everyone else in the industry before Ye'.....CHECK.

You sound like Ninjahood right now.

I know this dude Ye used to dress better than this, but I guess its coming with age. He is in his mid 30's now, so I guess that plays a part in it all.

But even still. From some ayo fits to some wtf fits, Yeezy could do better from what we've seen. Just like guys have said, dude looks like he should be playing a cameo on Friends as the token black guy.

This **** was cool when Ye was on his regular ****

KanyeW3.jpg

At the end of the day, I ain't losing any sleep over it. But its hard not to look and laugh at times knowing that this dude ye could rock a ******g thong and some dudes will still :pimp: it

Dude wasn't lying when he said "But with my ego, I could stand there in a speedo and be looked at like a ******g hero" and dudes will still **** with it

The dude made leather pants look cool, but its getting OD now.

Ain't nothing wrong with wearing some Nike sportwear sweats and gear, but to say that rocking some Nike trainers will a blazer, jeans, and a V neck is a dope fit is WILD :lol:

Does "The fresh prince" not ring a bell?  Loud colors...CHECK.
Fitted clothing? NWA was rocking fitted jeans and crew neck sweaters since jump. Ice T was rocking fitted clothing...CHECK.
Mad chains?  Do you not know who Slick Rick is?....CHECK
Leather pants? Run DMC. Ice T......CHECK

Unshaven,"nappy" look? Jay always lets his hair grow during the recording process. Way before Ye' was signed...CHECK. (let's not forget 808s was right after his mom passed. Dude was depressed and still is.

"Shutter Shades"? Well, you gotta take a trip to the EAST...our Asian brethren pioneered that look in the 90s. CHECK.
U-necks? No rappers that I think of but thats stolen from Marc Jacobs and our Italian brethren.

Ye is not as revolutionary as you make him out to be. Plain and simple. Even his production is copied from the likes or Premier, RZA, etc.

and just to drive home....

Kim Kardashian?.....everyone else in the industry before Ye'.....CHECK.

lmaooo basically, I think the only trend kanye started was the extra long skirt looking shirt, which i have never actually seen anyone else wear, probably because it looks ridiculous

In my opinion, hands down the whole bright colors/more fitted clothing (on rappers/urban demographic) look came from Kanye and Pharrell

Then of course, no one was rocking leather pants/waxed denim before him and his camp.
killa cam was rocking pink before kanye was even on da radar

(he even referenced it as his lane on da graduation album)

and ja rule was rocking leather pants what it seems like every other day before he was beefing wit 50 cent

lol this is funny...i think the people who hate kanye and his stans are worse than the stans themselves.

come on guys is it really that important.......?

i think we should have a celeb post for everyones taste to avoid these wall of text and back an forth feels like proto is posting again :smh:

I think the whole point a lot of you are not taking into account is that Kanye West popularizes things. I'm sure you guys can name a lot of other celebs that was seen in things but it s going to be Kanye that will be remembered for it.
It's just like Fab and Jerseys.

lol this is funny...i think the people who hate kanye and his stans are worse than the stans themselves.

come on guys is it really that important.......?

i think we should have a celeb post for everyones taste to avoid these wall of text and back an forth feels like proto is posting again :smh:

Mostly because we are subjected to the same pics of Kanye wearing the same outfits from different angles. How many times are we expected to see Kanye wearing leather pants and AJKO's before it becomes redundant?

Mostly because we are subjected to the same pics of Kanye wearing the same outfits from different angles. How many times are we expected to see Kanye wearing leather pants and AJKO's before it becomes redundant?

Sooo YOU post some different pics. What's the good in crying about it and not changing anything? Wanna see more celebs in here? GET TO POSTING. Y'all will complain about any and everything. Forum full of little girls I swear.

Last edited:

i understand my dude but ive also seen the same pics that the old heads love 100000 times but thats here nor there
this pages for just posting celebs in shoes who cares how many times we can look past the pics cant we not?
or we can establish new rules on here theres better ways around it then us arguing back and forth like divas on who started what first lol

Sooo YOU post some different pics. What's the good in crying about it and not changing anything? Wanna see more celebs in here? GET TO POSTING. Y'all will complain about any and everything. Forum full of little girls I swear.

Even if I did, it would get lost in the flood of Kanye pics from different angles that you CONTINUE to post. How many times can you see Kanye in his leather pants and AJKO's before you get tired of posting it? How much do you love this man?

So don't come in the thread. It's really just that simple. People are going to post whatever pics they want. So you can either contribute your own pics or you can continue whining like a little ***** which solves what?

Last edited:

So don't come in the thread. It's really just that simple. People are going to post whatever pics they want. So you can either contribute your own pics or you can continue whining like a little ***** which solves what?

I mean I'm going to keep coming in the thread. So I guess I'll keep coming in and whining about your Kanye hero worship

Last edited:
And you'll continue to look like a little whining *****. And I'll actually contribute to the thread because if it was full of little ******* like you there would be no pics. Grown *** men crying because they can't have their way to other men. Only on NT.

You gave me an ultimatum, I chose papi. But since you want to continue this...what is your obsession of posting pictures of Kanye wearing the exact same clothes from different angles? Are you just a fan of leather pants, a huge AJKO fan, or do you just like Kanye as a man?

Serious: You honestly dont think that its a little weird? Not even a little bit?

Last edited:
I know its not leather pants and flyknits, and I apologize that Yeezy isnt in the pic, but...

Last edited:
eff8d4c02a0f11e2adac22000a1fbe03_7.jpg

RIP the pimp. Celebrating 20 years for UGK :smokin

smoke one, *****.

Its crazy, but I was just thinking that UGK might be the most respected contemporary hip hop group. They have their fingerprints all over hip hop, especially in the south, but all over the country. I also love the fact that Bun B now dresses alot like Bun B 15 years ago.

and the fd up thing is that they never really had their run/era, by the time the masses got hip to em pimp was in jail and they really only got 2 years for folks to show em love.

Freddy Soto "Regardless" clip = best thing on the page.

BTW, I understand the you don't like it, post your own mentality. I post pics every now and then.

But, the counterargument is that the Kanye army doesn't have to post every picture of the man they see.

Yeah - most of my pics are of the Lo, but you don't see me reposting Timeless Truth's and Meyhem Lauren's entire Instagram, right?...

There's virtue in moderation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom