♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you replied though. Hop off my cock.
Reported.

Dawg, you a grown *** man
laugh.gif

No. No its not. It actually looks tacky as hell
A blazer with running shoes? C'mon son.

:lol:

You tell 'em. Fashion icon?

Blazers with tees and jeans. Unbuttoned flannels with white tees.

I'm pretty sure Jason Priestly wore every one of these outfits between seasons 2 - 5 of 90210.

Bro I was just thinking this. Dude definitely looks like a character on Melrose Place. Like the token black guy or something

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS more pics of Kanye wearing the exact same clothes 8)

Post something else then holmes, switch it up. I only remember commentary from you never pics. Liven the thread by all means.

Last edited:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS more pics of Kanye wearing the exact same clothes 8)

Post something else then holmes, switch it up. I only remember commentary from you never pics. Liven the thread by all means.

I feel you, but if people are going to be posting pictures of Kanye wearing the same clothes from different angles for page after page, does that really count as livening the thread?

Then you be the difference? Post some different pics and give the thread what you're looking for. It's simple.

No. No its not. It actually looks tacky as hell
A blazer with running shoes? C'mon son.
laugh.gif

You tell 'em. Fashion icon?

Blazers with tees and jeans. Unbuttoned flannels with white tees.

I'm pretty sure Jason Priestly wore every one of these outfits between seasons 2 - 5 of 90210.
Bro I was just thinking this. Dude definitely looks like a character on Melrose Place. Like the token black guy or something
This. Kanye's outfits suck now. He just doesn't have the holiness about him anymore ever since he started dating Kim.

Last edited:
So before, y'all said Ye was too weird . . . . now he's . . . too . . . normal?
It's not about weird or normal. From wearing oversized tank tops to tight leggings to corny blazers, he just isn't changing the game anymore. Sometimes, it looks like he's trying too hard. Other times, it seems like he's trying to fit in with the boring Hollywood E! television crowd. He's just off. And for the record, leather pants are not normal. 

Last edited:
I think Frank borderline looks like a fool.

2 "rare"/"hyped" items that don't match well just make you look dumb.
So you can't wear two things at the same time if the items are hard to come by?

I should have said "don't go together well"..
yes, it just looks like reaching if your outfit looks horrible AND has a lot of hype.
like I said, it doesn't look horrible, just not great, so w/e, that's why I said borderline

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom