♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think he might be asking what style jeans? Like 501, slim, something like that. No need to get on the guy's case about asking a question.

Last edited:
My homies made them. Because of the materials used and that they were taken apart and put back together they're asking for an arm and a leg for them. Close up pics.

My fault, was going off what Kyser said on Instagram.

"J**** with the Brooklyn Zoo slippers designed by Emory"

I'm just confused about why he'd go through the effort of tailoring AND distressing/bleaching 514's instead of just grabbing some 511's, 513's, or 521's and taking out the need for tailoring work.

the stylist for this shoot was sooo futuristic, along w/ the epic color match he/she created the formal-sports wear steeze. and those socks :smokin. and tell me buddy in the middle doesn't look like lil b.

Somebody posted one of my favorite groups of all time? Hi-Five? :wow:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I'm just confused about why he'd go through the effort of tailoring AND distressing/bleaching 514's instead of just grabbing some 511's, 513's, or 521's and taking out the need for tailoring work.

They might actually be 511s, 513s, or 521s.... you know how blog sites are. They get the details wrong sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom