♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admire penny's resolve, but i think he should hang up his sneakers already. the game's changed too much. If he stayed in Phoenix he might've gotten the sweet medical staff treatment and would be a solid contributor. Look at G. Hill.

Totally agree

YEEEEEESSSHHHH, that's a clean chain.

:smh: :smokin

you're a fool if you dont think 'Ye is one of them rich dudes who have the perfect life that still feels empty.

i would agree with this.

being front row at the watch the throne concert, when jay was spitting, if you watched 'Ye, the dude has crazy mood swings... you could see it in his face, he's a troubled dude. you can just tell.

makes for dope music tho, most of the time...

as for the other stuff going on in this thread..WTH dude? :stoneface:

:smh::lol:

Bored at work and scrolled through the rest of this thread after catching the page with that judge Judy vid...wish I didn't make it to the last page.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

BTW those Laser IVs a few pages back
nthat.gif

i would agree with this.
being front row at the watch the throne concert, when jay was spitting, if you watched 'Ye, the dude has crazy mood swings... you could see it in his face, he's a troubled dude. you can just tell.
makes for dope music tho, most of the time...
as for the other stuff going on in this thread..WTH dude? :stoneface:
:smh::lol:

Im sure he just wants his mom back, all that money and fame isnt **** without your moms

super harsh... i think people can wear whatever they please bro ...bruises in weird places? are we talking from experience ? lol

1. "i think people can wear whatever they please bro", you only think that? I KNOW (in the united states at least) that people do posses the power to wear whatever they please.

Now you stand up for peoples choice to wear what they like, but you try to suppress my freedom of speech?

2. As far as weird bruises, She is basically a tom-boy, and she has that rough looking body, i wouldnt be surprised if she has a bumpy *****, just being honest. She could still get it, but i would be on the to the next one soon after and not even reminisce

Last edited:
yeah probably i remember the anaconda ones, but to the guy above me, what sneakers r those that u pic quoted?

Last edited:
there was nothing wrong with the pic i posted. Hes showing off his body and hes wearing heat. hes a body builder. sue me.

sorry to hop on the debate late, but it's a genuine question i've been meaning to ask.

Meek Mills and some youtube vids I've seen, they're popping wheelies on dirtbikes on asphalt.
I'm not a bike person, but I thought this was only impressive if done with motorcycles, not dirtbikes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom