♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hoody is dope, but you can't rock it with the matching sweats. Unless you're at the gym

The Hoody is dope, but you can't rock it with the matching sweats. Unless you're at the gym

Nah that's doing too much. I'm not even a preme fan like that because my boys act like it's the end all be all of street brands with BAPE. I'm like y'all too old to be checkin for this ****

...I don't want them to see me with this hoodie on cause I talked so much trash :lol:

Nah that's doing too much. I'm not even a preme fan like that because my boys act like it's the end all be all of street brands with BAPE. I'm like y'all too old to be checkin for this ****

...I don't want them to see me with this hoodie on cause I talked so much trash
laugh.gif
u gonna let your friends affect what u wear dude?

wear what u like.

I'm far from a supreme fan boy, but that tyga fit is clean. It's a sweatsuit with Js, nothing wrong with that.

I'm sorry but I've been FIENDING for this preme hoodie. This and the coach jacket are the only things I want from the Jordan collection but I would have to question my sanity for paying $300+ for a pullover hoodie...

But my BC3's with that hoodie :x

...and Kylie with the all black roshes...no PB yeezy 350's....nahhh all black roshes

Just have a silkscreen shop put those emblems on some blank sweats. Bam. Exact same thing unless you are worried about someone checking the tag. :lol: Prolly cost less than $150 for the whole set.

Those Jordans with the straps.:smokin

Last edited:
Future fit with the white premes reminds me of when I was in high school and I used to match my shirt and undershirt with my shoes. :lol: thought I was doing it

Future fit with the white premes reminds me of when I was in high school and I used to match my shirt and undershirt with my shoes. :lol: thought I was doing it

Future so fashion forward it looks like he's backward :smokin

Didn't we all. I blame Dipset.
I also thank Dipset :pimp:

Last edited:
I saw some dude on fB trying to sell those vans. His selling point was because Kanye wore em :lol:

I saw some dude on fB trying to sell those vans. His selling point was because Kanye wore em
laugh.gif
i dont blame him. Anything associated with the Yeezy sells. Have you seen the 950 boots?
laugh.gif
   $585

100x100px-LS-af866c3f_pDgU3aO.gif

i cant wait to see everyone try to pull them off with slick fits

gonna be looking like money may when he borrowed mary j's no hateration  equestrian boots

Last edited:
Kobe will def go down as an all time GREAT

But imho the reason he gets hate is because he was not unique.
Jordan...magic. ..bird.....even bron have their own unique style.

Kobe is a replica of jordan.
The fadeaway...shaved his head.....the game winning fist bump....the way he shoots free throws.....sticking out his jaw......etc etc etc.
His whole game was nothing new.

Thats the end of the sports talk.
Anyone who continues will be banned from the thread.
When I was a lot younger, this was one of the main reasons I hated Kobe....I'm a lot older now (32) and I've actually grown to respect his legacy.  I just don't see how I can be a grown man and hate on another grown man when he has not done anything wrong to me. Haha.  He didn't fight me, didn't steal money from me, try and do anything to my family...He just copied my all time favorite player (MJ), beat my second all time favorite player (AI) and went up one of my other favorite players (Bron)...Lol.. Like I said, he has done nothing personally for me to HATE the guy, I just won't be cheering for the Lakers and be rocking Purple/Gold anytime soon, if ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom