♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
He saying that like kobe didn't BACK TO BACK being the BEST PLAYER ON HIS TEAM for both times...

How many did shaq win [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] oh yeah 1

How many did he win after kobe where he was the best player on the floor?[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

no stan. what I'm saying is when kobe and shall played together, kobe was not the best on the team.

and if you guys wanna really debate

Tim Duncan was the best player of that generation

what is dab?

Last edited:
no stan. what I'm saying is when kobe and shall played together, kobe was not the best on the team.

and if you guys wanna really debate

Tim Duncan was the best player of that generation

You are comparing two players who came in the league at completely different times, hit their primes at completely different times,who are 6 years apart. I never understood the logic, I guess Wade must be a better player than Shaq

i grew up with Kobe, i shouldve put IMO 
but its arguable.
81 pts, all time leading scorer, 5 titles....etc

goat laker is a bit much...

1 league mvp
arguably not the best player on his team for each of his rings...def not the best player on 3 of them. literally lost a finals almost by himself vs. pistons.

then theres that whole rape thing

Magic is the goat laker IMO

and future is the one that's a hypebeast? :lol:
i grew up with Kobe, i shouldve put IMO 
but its arguable.
81 pts, all time leading scorer, 5 titles....etc

goat laker is a bit much...

1 league mvp
arguably not the best player on his team for each of his rings...def not the best player on 3 of them. literally lost a finals almost by himself vs. pistons.

then theres that whole rape thing

Magic is the goat laker IMO
for 2 of his rings, I do t care for kobe but we aren't gonna sit there and say gasol was better

Last edited:
Lmao at the Kobe slander in here.

Im born and raised a laker fan. Magic is the goat laker, but Kobe's importance to the franchise can't be argued.

and future is the one that's a hypebeast? :lol:
for 2 of his rings, I do t care for kobe but we aren't gonna sit there and say gasol was better

i am not one that believes heavily on analytics and i wont go that far and say gasol was better than kobe...but he was more efficient as it relates to PER. and...several NBA players and analysts have stated that gasol played better in both series than kobe.

again, i wont go that far, but i dont think its a totally irrational thought.

and game 7 of the 2010 finals was more about who stunk it up worse than who won the game...

PP 5-15
Ray Allen 3-14
Rondo did ok 6-13
garnett had a good game shooting the ball and should have had more shots 8-13
Sheed 5-11

Kobe 6-24

Kobe will def go down as an all time GREAT

But imho the reason he gets hate is because he was not unique.
Jordan...magic. ..bird.....even bron have their own unique style.

Kobe is a replica of jordan.
The fadeaway...shaved his head.....the game winning fist bump....the way he shoots free throws.....sticking out his jaw......etc etc etc.
His whole game was nothing new.

Thats the end of the sports talk.
Anyone who continues will be banned from the thread.

Is that Kylie? Wtf is she wearing? They have to be leaving the gym, only logical explanation I can think of for wearing those outfits.

I'm sorry but I've been FIENDING for this preme hoodie. This and the coach jacket are the only things I want from the Jordan collection but I would have to question my sanity for paying $300+ for a pullover hoodie...

But my BC3's with that hoodie :x

...and Kylie with the all black roshes...no PB yeezy 350's....nahhh all black roshes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom