♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't trade my solars for yeezy 1's but I think the yeezy 1 was a more interesting design. I feel like yeezy 2's haven't aged as well IMO. Maybe due to the mass hysteria or flood of fakes when it came to the 2's but the appeal isn't their for me like it once was (hype?) The 1's were way ahead of their time though. The colorways for the 1's >>>> the colorways for the 2's

Last edited:
Yeezy 1's>>>>>>

Yeezy 2s have to much tech challenge, and trainer 1s/2s/3s within them.

The 1's are more original.
Only thing I admire about the Yeezy 2 is the wavy area, on the heel. Louis Vuitton has not made a goof sneaker since the Don's and Jaspers... over 7 years ago :lol:

I wouldn't trade my solars for yeezy 1's but I think the yeezy 1 was a more interesting design. I feel like yeezy 2's haven't aged as well IMO. Maybe due to the mass hysteria or flood of fakes when it came to the 2's but the appeal isn't their for me like it once was (hype?) The 1's were way ahead of their time though. The colorways for the 1's >>>> the colorways for the 2's

How is the Y1 ahead of its time when its comprised of multiple shoes Nike created over 20 years ago?

How is the Y1 ahead of its time when its comprised of multiple shoes Nike created over 20 years ago?

:rofl:

If you ain't feeling these, then you a lost cause.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Nike took the L for missing out on Kanye's Godlike sneaker designs.

^^tans are very sexy but once the sole starts yellowing it makes the shoe look of because it's such a classy colorway. Zens just look like crack, especially with the orange lining (before it fades :smh: )

Comprised of multiple sneakers from 20 years ago that are ahead of its time. Jordan 3's still sell out, no?

Zen Yeezy 1 >> Any other yeezy.

Period.

Fixed facts

I see what you're trying to say, but just because people continue to buy old stuff, doesn't make it ahead of its time. Half the reason people buy is for nostalgia.

You could argue that the threes are timless and WERE ahead of their time. But they are basically the same shoe as the air revolution and nobody cares about those, so the jumpman plays a big part in your selling out argument.

The Y1 was a shoe of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom