♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who's the best dressed cat in the game?

Wale? Usher? Future? Big Sean?

C'mon. Khaled

Don't ever play yourself
He da best
He has lookouts at the red carpet events so he show up and stunt on people.

see I got this bag with me all the time (bag recently filled with 2-3 limited shoes just for the camera)

& if I pull up to the red carpet & my people tell me so & so got this & that on.. I gotta switch it up & stunt on em... don't ever play ya self :rofl:

Whoever commented awhile back that Pharrell now dresses like Ellen Degeneres was spot on....it's all I can see now.  
laugh.gif

Not a fair comparison, Reggie Miller looked like a little kid most his NBA career, dude been lookin young

Last edited:
Steve and Cuttino were lowkey a goon ahh backcourt in houston. Po mans Isaiah and Dumars.

My guy Steve though. Did anyone see the video of when Steve Francis got his chain snatched? I refuse to post a laughing emoji. I don't want God to strike me.

If Kanye was actually in shape, y'all think his clothing designs would still fit or look like garbage sacks?

If Kanye was actually in shape, y'all think his clothing designs would still fit or look like garbage sacks?
It's his clothing line... You don't think he has it tailored to his specific wants? His aim is to make himself, and others look homeless.

It's his clothing line... You don't think he has it tailored to his specific wants? His aim is to make himself, and others look homeless.

:lol:

I know, but are the designs cut like that to hide his belly, etc? Like if he was swole, would he still be rocking/designing some garbage sacks and be swimming in them?

Is this homeless look the new wave for out of shape people as ill fitting clothes can be more flattering in a sense?

Last edited:
Heroin & crack will make anybody look old (Steve Francis & Gary Dourdan) 

When did R. Miller get his teeth fixed? 
nerd.gif

Cuttino and Franchise were more than just a backcourt duo :nerd:

None of my business though.

Cuttino look like he won chips wit Bill Russell back in the day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom