Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all r ghetto
laugh.gif
dudes life hacking through life, let em live 
jason-sudeikis-as-ted-lasso-ftr.jpg

sudei-gawd

Last edited:
^^^^ dem lil packages in the shape of a sperm tho.

Jay suede wit the 2s
Who else does this i mean really people

this is a guy who gets trees in ziploc bags and puts them in medicine bottles right here

Sudeikis get points for his 2010 Chicago 2's, nevertheless he still herbs up most of his fits

The Kardashian's are not loyal to Adidas...

Herb as in Mint cuz he keeps it so fresh and so clean clean [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

I'm not opposed to dressing like a baller when you're wearing basketball sneakers 8)

...no honestly he dresses like a grown man should but I just think he too often dresses up with sneakers. Like that pic of him in the blazer and the DTRT 3's :rolleyes go sit yo 40 y/o *** down with that

I'm not opposed to dressing like a baller when you're wearing basketball sneakers 8)

...no honestly he dresses like a grown man should but I just think he too often dresses up with sneakers. Like that pic of him in the blazer and the DTRT 3's :rolleyes go sit yo 40 y/o *** down with that

What's your opinion of Jay-Z, DJ Clark Kent, Diddy, or Bun B's clothing tastes then? They're all above 40 years old...

What's your opinion of Jay-Z, DJ Clark Kent, Diddy, or Bun B's clothing tastes then? They're all above 40 years old...
Diddy been wildin

It's common knowledge Hov can't dress, Clark Kent is known for his over size hoodies as much as his AF1 collection, Puff gets a pass cause vampires can't see themselves in the mirror and Bun B just chills he doesn't do too much. He just wants to be trill.

Last edited:
The blind jay z hate never ceases to amaze me |I
Most cats...eem kanye had phases in the past that were of the times and today wouldnt look as good.

But if we are talking about today....jay z is one of the cleanliest cats.
Its who he is/ his face that makes people think otherwise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom