♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuttino and Franchise were more than just a backcourt duo
nerd.gif

None of my business though.

Cuttino look like he won chips wit Bill Russell back in the day.

no offense but not everyone follows music like that lol.

y'all acting like beyonce some sort of goddess that everyone knows.

hell i don't know half the "celebs" y'all post in here.

/oldmanrant

N

/oldmanrant

While that is true... Beyoncé is arguably one of the most recognizable faces/people on the planet. People in 3rd world countries know who she is and they barely have tv/internet access.

grade a foolishness between the unofficial mod thinking that ol boy was flippin $300 supreme shirts of mj, reggie "suck what" miller topless photo and the guy asking who beyonce was..
smokin.gif

Back when Jordan brand used to mail out postcards.. The last days before they frank lucus the shoe game

Last edited:
@Bravo

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.

N

/oldmanrant

While that is true... Beyoncé is arguably one of the most recognizable faces/people on the planet. People in 3rd world countries know who she is and they barely have tv/internet access.

To be real though, people (general public) are more likely to ask "who's the guy sitting next to baeyonce" today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom