♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

right foot looks yellowed & left looks icy...or missing
Did it fall out during the game?  The CGs aren't even that old though.  But it's another sign that retros are really crappy basketball shoes.  I remember the soles on the Xs coming off a few years ago.

that bottom jacket is flames... top red cloak/poncho is trash

omarion looking like a clown tho.. he's not even relevant anymore... also... he just got circumsised? lulz
Why do you know that......

I'm going to assume that he said it in an interview or something, but that whole paragraph about Omarion is wild limp-wristed.

Talking about son's relevancy and randomly throwing that in? The hell did either of those have to do with his outfit? :lol:

I'm going to assume that he said it in an interview or something, but that whole paragraph about Omarion is wild limp-wristed.

Talking about son's relevancy and randomly throwing that in? The hell did either of those have to do with his outfit?
laugh.gif
LOL seriously
roll.gif

They're 13-14 yrs old bro. They're the 01's not 10's

Teams really need to start mandating what their athletes wear on the court. I'm no fan of the plastic/mesh newer stuff, but from a performance point of view they are miles better than some 13 year old JB retro. What if that cornball Young injured himself when the sole came off - it's an easily avoidable type of injury.

lol i wonder where that pic of Gil is?

i saw him the same exact outfit at LA live when i went in aug. Granted its a pretty standard fit but I definitely noticed the LM's and grey shirt when i saw him in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom