♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_n6cov5IuEn1rq72poo1_1280.jpg
I spent half my youth looking for those forums

yall gotta do better posting these pics. smh. its actually pretty annoying trying to figure out who is wearing what or whos closet (and daughter) it is.

and it would be nice if the pics actually had heat in them...smh

what a creepy move of posting some random guy in this thread...or was that intentional for sarcasm?
I'm sorry you out of touch Sdub

If you're an entertainer you can write it off just like I right off school supplies.
Technically you can't do this though because they aren't used solely and necessarily for your job. I'm sure people get away with it all the time though.

Last edited:
If you're an entertainer you can write it off just like I right off school supplies.
Technically you can't do this though because they aren't used solely and necessarily for your job. I'm sure people get away with it all the time though.
Exactly. School supplies are necessary for your work and you're only limited to $250 in deductions. Shoes for entertainer are never tax deductible according to tax laws. And they're also not deductible for rich people either from your other example.

Got some rappers out here wearing blouses and skirts and John Legend gets slandered for a cable knit and some jeans? :lol: :smh: He looks fine. His wife too 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom