♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see someone play in Chuck Taylors.

Meanwhile in the Philippine pro league....

Filipino-Tongan Asi Taulava wore old school Chucks to a game recently and was named Player of the Game after scoring 24 points and grabbing 10 rebounds in a win.

Teams really need to start mandating what their athletes wear on the court. I'm no fan of the plastic/mesh newer stuff, but from a performance point of view they are miles better than some 13 year old JB retro. What if that cornball Young injured himself when the sole came off - it's an easily avoidable type of injury.

Smh woulda been also bad if it was some shoe were the sole crumbled or where the air unit popped :x :x

Last edited:

Filipino-Tongan Asi Taulava wore old school Chucks to a game recently and was named Player of the Game after scoring 24 points and grabbing 10 rebounds in a win.
Dude looks like he don't even know how to dribble the basketball

Perfect timing/execution of Gil with the stank face fit pic right after my man made a wild comment about the wiz, lol...

This thread is pure comedy... 

Dude looks like he don't even know how to dribble the basketball
before I read who it was, I thought it was a butchy *** chick cuz of them colors and frosted Mohawk... Shoes didn't help either

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom