♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

I completely agree with every word. It's not about what is affordable, it's the principle.

This ___Yayo spent $400 on Taxis :smh:

Two of my friends and I ran into Sway once when we stopped in there (I just wanted to look at pairs I hadn't seen before and one of my friends was down to buy a pair) and we almost became his sneaker buyers because he found Flight Club's prices to be crazy as well.

I think a lot of celebrities even find the prices excessive but simply don't know better/where else to go for guaranteed authenticity for less.

Last edited:
CP3 said:
Somebody wanted to pick out daddy's shoes for the day......

10831795_1528198150769718_1611206677_n.jpg

all of those 4s and 5s............sheesh

I dunno id buy some pairs from flight club just for the ease of it.

Like things like yeezys to guarantee authenticity. Also their prices on some SBs are market value

More of these kids need to look up to Fiddy in this sneaker thing... I don't think I've ever seen one of these sneaker vids with a mainstream celeb, where the celeb feels the way he does about the prices.

More of these kids need to look up to Fiddy in this sneaker thing... I don't think I've ever seen one of these sneaker vids with a mainstream celeb, where the celeb feels the way he does about the prices.
And he's top 5 richest rappers of all time lol. Dude happliy grabbed the Huaraches cause thats his summer slipper and they don't cost much

Last edited:
i liked when he said "ain't no shoe ever gonna beat no whip" :nthat:
man that's so true.

just watched the gunit flight club vid and I have also seen other vids of different rappers, ball players etc. coppin from flight club.

just sayin, if I was to reach the financial status/bracket that some of these rappers have achieved, I would still never give them a dollar of my money.

theres no way I could go into that store with the intention of buyin a pair of their shoes knowing what I kno about sneakers and still be ok with getting got like that.

its just crazy to see the receipt clip and the end of the vids and seein what they spent and on what shoes. its absolutely ridiculous.

its just the principle. its PRINCIPALITIES in this!

/end rant...

agree 150%

only way i would ever go to them would be if it was something hard to find especially without getting got with fakes :smh:

other than that you can find most of that stuff for way less than what they charge, money or no money i wouldnt go to them

I don't believe none of you cats.

The money yall/we spend on the regular, being some regular cats, would increase dramatically if money was flowin like water.

Walkin around with 50k in your pocket....a G or 2 for some kicks to stunt, or whatever the reason, wouldn't hurt your pockets or "principles"

The money yall/we spend on the regular, being some regular cats, would increase dramatically if money was flowin like water.

Walkin around with 50k in your pocket....a G or 2 for some kicks to stunt, or whatever the reason, wouldn't hurt your pockets or "principles"
Nope

Word your mindset changes completely when that moneys actually in your hands

Word your mindset changes completely when that moneys actually in your hands

Wise words spoken. Just like everyone saying they wouldn't spend much if they hit the lotto :rolleyes None of us have had that kind of money so we can't truly call it until we do.

ummm no?

why would i freely give someone money basically for free for a product that i could find myself for much less? Im not lazy. If i was rich that means i had at least some free time to go on Niketalk or ebay or some other outlet and find legit kicks for cheaper than paying FC prices.

you are thinking like a dude who just go money and gonna go broke 5 years down the line. whether i have 10k in the bank or 10 million, im not giving some little store my own money for free. just IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom