♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jillenhall got dat going to the store real quick but broads mite b out there fit

Very few can outshine hov.

Very few.

lol young can't dress. he only shines cuz he's hov. his fits usually are wack and he's just trying to fit in wearing the stuff guys 20 yrs his junior are wearing

I'm a big fan of Games music, and agree these days he is pretty corny but you can always rely on Envy to out corn anyone, period. lol

just watched the gunit flight club vid and I have also seen other vids of different rappers, ball players etc. coppin from flight club.

just sayin, if I was to reach the financial status/bracket that some of these rappers have achieved, I would still never give them a dollar of my money.

theres no way I could go into that store with the intention of buyin a pair of their shoes knowing what I kno about sneakers and still be ok with getting got like that.

its just crazy to see the receipt clip and the end of the vids and seein what they spent and on what shoes. its absolutely ridiculous.

its just the principle. its PRINCIPALITIES in this!

/end rant...

just watched the gunit flight club vid and I have also seen other vids of different rappers, ball players etc. coppin from flight club.

just sayin, if I was to reach the financial status/bracket that some of these rappers have achieved, I would still never give them a dollar of my money.

theres no way I could go into that store with the intention of buyin a pair of their shoes knowing what I kno about sneakers and still be ok with getting got like that.

its just crazy to see the receipt clip and the end of the vids and seein what they spent and on what shoes. its absolutely ridiculous.

its just the principle. its PRINCIPALITIES in this!

/end rant...

They don't trip because its probably a business write off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom