♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Cuban with the 17s.

peeped the game earlier, thought he was rocking fakes for a second then i realized hes a sneakerhead and he aint that stupid :lol: plus he plays for the raptors

Hov and B must've gotten tired of seeing ___s constantly feel the need to talk about their daughter's hair and just threw that **** in a bun to shut everyone up finally :lol:

Andretti :smokin

Last edited:
Hov and B must've gotten tired of seeing ___s constantly feel the need to talk about their daughter's hair and just threw that **** in a bun to shut everyone up finally :lol:

Andretti :smokin

you do have to have a certain length to even do that & the kid didnt before..... clowns were just doing the most for no reason

send helps... :pimp:

who is that wearing them? is that recent?

got 2 DS pairs of those... easily one of my fav dunks of all time.

i don't like those preme AF1's, just not the biggest fan of AF1's in general, and i think those have way too much branding, but they look pretty dope from afar on hov right there...

send helps... :pimp:

who is that wearing them? is that recent?

got 2 DS pairs of those... easily one of my fav dunks of all time.

i don't like those preme AF1's, just not the biggest fan of AF1's in general, and i think those have way too much branding, but they look pretty dope from afar on hov right there...

That's Curren$y from a show last night.

Spitta proving why he's one of the dopest

Hov with sup forces but never in sup....proving why he's one of the lamest

How does this make sense to you?

Supreme has real followers, people who worship the brand. Hov doesn't wear supreme, why is he wearing supreme AF1's?

It's kind of like people rocking Jordan's and have never played basketball. I mean yeah you can rock em I guess, but why would the appeal be there for you? Because it's hot and everyone else is rocking it? Oh.....yeah, hypebeast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom