♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's pics of karreuche in royals as well. Any girl who owns the holy trinity is wifey material.

Cuff her tight breezy...cuff her tight

Karaoke is a strong 6th man of the year candidate
smokin.gif
KrunchyRoll runs point on my squad.

I don't see how anyone above the age of 21 can like Ariana Grande. She looks 12. I dont care how old she is.

I don't see how anyone above the age of 21 can like Ariana Grande. She looks 12. I dont care how old she is.
Lol I feel the same way. She tries to be sexy but she just looks like a little girl trying to hard. Going to be bomb when she gets older tho lma.

Dudes showing pictures laying down so all the fat spreads and makes it appear wider.

This is what them struggle cupcakes look like standing up.

I dont want no pelvic bruises.

Beyonce>Atchoo

Beyonce>ZZyz

Track girl booty>Karaoke

End.

Last edited:
Bruh, you know good and well that karrunchi does not fit with the video.  Karate Kid back never ends and aint got nothing up front.

She's gorgeous but I don't know how dudes lust over her.

I was posting the type of girls that I like, given the topic at hand. I never stated karr-whoever fits the video

Lol I feel the same way. She tries to be sexy but she just looks like a little girl trying to hard. Going to be bomb when she gets older tho lma.

doubt it. she got a toddler face like selena. ol emmanual lewis built face game. child faces dont typically change much less they get on drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom