♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ you never know, hov's stylist maybe into supreme, or maybe the stylist might have brought them because they liked them, or maybe supreme the brand sent them to his stylist for jay for free(most likely the answer).

Last edited:
Supreme has real followers, people who worship the brand. Hov doesn't wear supreme, why is he wearing supreme AF1's?

It's kind of like people rocking Jordan's and have never played basketball. I mean yeah you can rock em I guess, but why would the appeal be there for you? Because it's hot and everyone else is rocking it? Oh.....yeah, hypebeast
So was Big a lame for wearing Bape?
Biggie+and+bape.bmp

How does this make sense to you?

Supreme has real followers, people who worship the brand. Hov doesn't wear supreme, why is he wearing supreme AF1's?

It's kind of like people rocking Jordan's and have never played basketball. I mean yeah you can rock em I guess, but why would the appeal be there for you? Because it's hot and everyone else is rocking it? Oh.....yeah, hypebeast
If he was a hypebeast, wouldn't he rock every hyped supreme gear though? And I know a couple of the biggest NBA/Jordan fans and the closest they came to playing basketball was NBA2K.

Things just can't look good/cool anymore? This sneaker/ fashion elitism is incredibly lame

Yes it is and supreme has a whole market around it. It's whatever though, just me overanalyzing again :tongue:

^^ you never know, hov's stylist maybe into supreme, or maybe the stylist might have brought them because they liked them, or maybe supreme the brand sent them to his stylist for jay for free(most likely the answer).

Could of been, still feel like Hov jumps on a lot of trends

So was Big a lame for wearing Bape?
Biggie+and+bape.bmp

Not sure of bapes following in '95. Someone enlighten me...

If he was a hypebeast, wouldn't he rock every hyped supreme gear though? And I know a couple of the biggest NBA/Jordan fans and the closest they came to playing basketball was NBA2K.

I'm not saying you have to had play basketball to be knowledgeable or love the game but I feel like in terms of Jordan's you'll come across those who complain about quality and fit of Jordan's as if they were going to ball in them or have even played ball in the older ones

Last edited:
to be fair, jay z is known to jump on anything thats hot now that i think about it, so i dont even blame you 
laugh.gif

I grew up playing basketball, and watching MJ until he retired, def fav player of all time, and prolly athlete in general...

That said, I never bought any J's based on any of that. Was only about if I liked the way they look or not.

People buy things cuz of the hype or popularity, and some buy things that are not popular to try to be different... But some people just simply buy what they think looks dope, with no regard for any of that other stuff.

Supreme is a skateboarding brand. That's like saying if you don't skate you can't rock it.

That would push prolly 90% of the people who wear it out... :lol:

Supreme is a skateboarding brand. That's like saying if you don't skate you can't rock it.

That would push prolly 90% of the people who wear it out...
laugh.gif
seriously.. lol.. the Supreme store on Fairfax even has a skate bowl inside it... dont get more real than that

what if Hov just likes Air Force ones?

Word, son has always worn af1's. And your logic makes no sense, supreme been hyped how does him choosing this one collab of a shoe he's clearly always liked trend hopping? If anything the dudes who don't wear af1's and copped are the lames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom