♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
White cements > black cements. All day urrday. I've never liked black cements enough to put in the effort to get a pair.

Agreed. Except that I do like and have owned several pairs of Black/Cement IIIs.

I prefer White IV's as well.

would you put it past him tho? 

believe me, I been a Ye fan since I saw him at the palms in vegas in 04....yea, 2004.

watching him grow and struggle with his vision(s) and following his ridiculousness as of recent, unfortunately I wouldnt be surprised to hear if this was indeed true... i hope not, but i wouldnt be surprised.

I mean, he's both referenced 2Pac multiple times and sampled his music before as well, so I would be sooner to believe that he's a fan off of ACTUAL HISTORY than I would be to believe that he said all that with no credible source.

In fact, I did a little more Googling and the site that everyone is linking back to for this information is known to be full of **** ( Peep the first comment)

@SamKQboro and @SoleWoman what happened?

Dam I feel like responsible for sth , haha

Hope everything is ok now , cause you both are cool dudes in here (Yeah I know solewoman is not a dude , just didnt know how to express it :lol:)

Sport blue 3s are dope. If I had black cements, I possibly would've scooped. Would feel weird having the blue pair, and not the OG cw pair.

You dont have black cement 3s and you are an ADMINISTRATOR..?

oh my god what has this world turned into...

:rofl:

jk

Last edited:
Mug mug shun shun still loves him some Proto after all these years...

Big fella likes to try to take a shot any chance he gets...
laugh.gif
Bruh I gotta call u out on the non sense lol . Haven't learned yet?
images

I mean, he's both referenced 2Pac multiple times and sampled his music before as well, so I would be sooner to believe that he's a fan off of ACTUAL HISTORY than I would be to believe that he said all that with no credible source.

In fact, I did a little more Googling and the site that everyone is linking back to for this information is known to be full of **** ( Peep the first comment)

repped

Bruh I gotta call u out on the non sense lol .

Nah... Mentioning NIke Air on the 2 most famous J's to feature it, 3's and 4's, and being lucky enough to own wearable pairs, in a discussion about said shoes, isn't "non sense" tho...

:lol:

The only nonsense is another example of your reaching... :wink:

Nah... Mentioning NIke Air on the 2 most famous J's to feature it, 3's and 4's, and being lucky enough to own wearable pairs, in a discussion about said shoes, isn't "non sense" tho...

laugh.gif

The only nonsense is another example of your reaching...
wink.gif
Errr not really. They dont even care bout my post so moving on

Alexa Chung was really the perfect hipster

wale-supreme-blazer.jpg

Last edited:
Can't even see any reps cuz I'm on my phone, but you and I both know, Mogulson, only reps are coming from the peanut gallery usual suspects who don't like me anyways... :lol:

Mug mug shun shun...

Then u ain't been to the DC area/DMV... Everybody wore flightposites in the early 2000's...

I already know the posite game was heavy in the DMV but it's safe to say they made posites casual. For the rest of the US you only saw them on the court/blacktop

Still got DS White Cements and Blacks both in the 3s and the 4s.

Thinking about copping those Sport Blue 3s since I see them sitting online at a couple places.... Don't really wanna drop the 200 but I know the 3s wont be around for a while :smokin

kanye out here looking like an evil villain from a movie lol. He fresh tho.

Those fligtposites look beautiful​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom