♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much heat , lemme take my shirt off.

I wanted to say something so bad about that post but i decided to leave it alone.

Fabo gonna look 23 when he's 60

those WTLebrons are atrocious. 

I was thinking the opposite..Fab looks always stressed out or something...is it the bags under his eyes. to me he looks like night and day from superwoman video lol.

I love that usher has a normal haircut now. he looks great.

Can Breezy really ball like that?

Man my squad would always give Romeos squad the buckets when he came to hoop.
Breezy can play fro what I seen.

lol at the guy saying they still wanna b hoop stars,c'mon man it was a charity game

Wtl :smokin

More pics from the celeb game?

Last edited:
I wanted to say something so bad about that post but i decided to leave it alone.

Can Breezy really ball like that?

yEP Chris brown can ball some , check on you tube.

About that will smith post , II swear his ''celeb fit'' cant even show

:rofl:

Forreal though Im a huge will smith fan , so , AFTER THOUGHT , I ll hop on the wagon with my man SamKQboro SamKQboro ...

Fresh prince was SO AWESOME back in my day.

Dam.

:nthat:

^ It is pretty much regular, he just looks like a d***head rocking those bikers w/ foams IMO.

this dude envy :rofl:

**edit**

just seen the first pic

top 5 worst fits known to cotton.

Last edited:
yEP Chris brown can ball some , check on you tube.

About that will smith post , II swear his ''celeb fit'' cant even show

:rofl:

Forreal though Im a huge will smith fan , so , AFTER THOUGHT , I ll hop on the wagon with my man SamKQboro SamKQboro ...

Fresh prince was SO AWESOME back in my day.

Dam.

:nthat:
No doubt, the fresh prince's fits were matchy matchy and rocked the latest j's.

EDIT: REMOVED

Some more from Power 106

Last edited:
Pretty sad ^

I would have thought you would've known better since you've been around since 03

I will never understand how people report anyone. Stop catching feelings on a "public online forum". If you don't like the comment who cares, move on. Life is to short to worry about what someone said on a forum. Especially when they don't even know you from a hole in the wall.

Last edited:
I will never understand how people report anyone. Stop catching feelings on a "public online forum". If you don't like the comment who cares, move on. Life is to short to worry about what someone said on a forum. Especially when they don't even know you from a hole in the wall.

:smh:

Last edited:
homebody missing a hand? he hooped? :x, i'd be like nahhh, he on yall team. breezy giving romeo that rihanna elbow.

nick should've got out there and got some burn. could've ate all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom