♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never understand how people report anyone. Stop catching feelings on a "public online forum". If you don't like the comment who cares, move on. Life is to short to worry about what someone said on a forum. Especially when they don't even know you from a hole in the wall.

k

this dude envy :rofl:

**edit**

just seen the first pic

top 5 worst fits know to cotton.

Yee joked on him yesterday about them pants, he said it was YSL biker denim

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Saint-Laurent-Biker-Zipper-Knee-Denim-Jeans/prod170940192/p.prod

Even if I could afford to spend $1500 on some denim, it wouldn't be those :smh:

I can't take DJ Envy seriously ever since someone said that he looked like a big *** polar bear.​

:rofl:

He does though.

Lol at dice clay. Fab been a lame since ghetto fab. Most of these celebrities try to hard to be fashionable. It's like high school all over again

Sport blue 3s are dope. If I had black cements, I possibly would've scooped. Would feel weird having the blue pair, and not the OG cw pair.

Sport blue 3s are dope. If I had black cements, I possibly would've scooped. Would feel weird having the blue pair, and not the OG cw pair.
Why dont you have a pair of the blk 3s tho?

Sport Blues are atrocious imo. Cant get down with the variant looking colors.

Last edited:
White cements > black cements. All day urrday. I've never liked black cements enough to put in the effort to get a pair.

Yessir, I'm about to double up this week on a pair I found on CL. Bought Black Cements from the same guy but haven't even worn them.

I prefer white cement 4's over bred 4's...

But prefer black cement 3's over white cement 3's...

All are dope tho. Lucky to have all with NA on em too.

Mug mug shun shun still loves him some Proto after all these years...

Big fella likes to try to take a shot any chance he gets... :lol:

Only posted this pic to say F**K Kanye-

esp after he said Tupac was overrated and "wasnt no musician" 

>:

Just googled this and this has to be one the most he-say/she-say *** stories I've ever heard :lol:

You're legit going to hold this against dude without even knowing whether it's true or not?

Just googled this and this has to be one the most he-say/she-say *** stories I've ever heard
laugh.gif

You're legit going to hold this against dude without even knowing whether it's true or not?
would you put it past him tho? 

believe me, I been a Ye fan since I saw him at the palms in vegas in 04....yea, 2004.

watching him grow and struggle with his vision(s) and following his ridiculousness as of recent, unfortunately I wouldnt be surprised to hear if this was indeed true... i hope not, but i wouldnt be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom