♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did give a pair of ROs away, I know who got em. Dude that got em is an NTer.

Last edited:
Ol boy wit the bred xis from the last pg

Does anyone know what kind of boots these are? Tried to enlarge the pic but still couldn't make out the box name.

size 6 is rare though. goes for more money than a regular size so cant really be mad at that.

Thread is terrible.  Y'all bicker like a bunch of females and it's all over what men are wearing.  Think about that for a minute.

And it's equally creepy how obsessed @bilboshmangins  has been with Jason Sudeikis for the last year or more.  

Thread is terrible.  Y'all bicker like a bunch of females and it's all over what men are wearing.  Think about that for a minute.

And it's equally creepy how obsessed @bilboshmangins
 has been with Jason Sudeikis for the last year or more.  

His fits ain't clean tho!

Obsessed or not...

There are young black men out here rocking $25 Levis with expensive kicks and old navy shirts, yet they don't get the praise that Sudeikis gets.

It's 2014 bout to be 2015. Just because my man has an indie vibe with a foot locker compulsion doesn't mean we should praise his every movement.

There's black people in spelling bees b! It's a new day...Is all I'm trying to say.

Last edited:
Yes, Sudeikis does wear average looking clothes, but at least he doesn't look like a buffoon like the majority of other dudes that get posted in this thread...I guess I'm just not big into the tacky, wannabe high fashion stuff, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom