♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
15wyvjk.gif

I seen Belly yesterday and I couldn't believe what I was watching, Nas is still top 3 rappers of all time tho

How was my post ignorant? I don't know where y'all live but he dressed like 80% of the white guys I see on he regular. I didn't say it was wrong, it's just regular. Let be honest, if you wore the same fit out no one would comment on the outfit, only the shoes.

How was my post ignorant? I don't know where y'all live but he dressed like 80% of the white guys I see on he regular. I didn't say it was wrong, it's just regular. Let be honest, if you wore the same fit out no one would comment on the outfit, only the shoes.

dudes are just slurping dude for no reason honestly

Good, I dont want any dudes I dont know commenting me on a casual outfit in real life. 
laugh.gif

80% of white guys in what age group? What area? Youre saying average white dude with Sudi, leading to mean dudes in his age category, not a lot are into sneakers and whatnot. They arent wearing KD's and Bron's, if anything they are wearing the latest Nike running shoes, boat shoes, dress shoes, casual shoes.

Its half to egg people on and half seriously.

Dude is a white male in his mid 30's. Besides David Beckham, Eminem maybe, what other white male is posted in this thread? 
laugh.gif

Swaglord doesnt even wear kicks like that, dude is just saying Sudi's fits are clean compared to the other messes posted. Now one dude comments about it and all of a sudden whenever Sudi is posted, someone wants to call it clean to rustle the next guys jimmies. 
laugh.gif

Good, I dont want any dudes I dont know commenting me on a casual outfit in real life. :lol:

80% of white guys in what age group? What area? Youre saying average white dude with Sudi, leading to mean dudes in his age category, not a lot are into sneakers and whatnot. They arent wearing KD's and Bron's, if anything they are wearing the latest Nike running shoes, boat shoes, dress shoes, casual shoes.

Once again you keep referencing the shoes. Exactly like I said. And you do realize when I say no one, I was actually talking about women? And I live in Georgia. Age group of about 15-35 that are not corporate dress like that. I also work around creatives so all of them dress exactly like that. I put $10 on it that you can go to gap.com right now and find 3 Sudekis (sp?) outfits right now.

Once again I'm not saying it's not good. It's just average. Nothing special minus the shoes. I can wear basketball shorts, a white tee, and cool shoes. Does that make it a clean outfit because my shoes are cool?

Its half to egg people on and half seriously.

Dude is a white male in his mid 30's. Besides David Beckham, Eminem maybe, what other white male is posted in this thread? :lol:

Swaglord doesnt even wear kicks like that, dude is just saying Sudi's fits are clean compared to the other messes posted. Now one dude comments about it and all of a sudden whenever Sudi is posted, someone wants to call it clean to rustle the next guys jimmies. :lol:

marky mark is always posted

Once again you keep referencing the shoes. Exactly like I said. And you do realize when I say no one, I was actually talking about women? And I live in Georgia. Age group of about 15-35 that are not corporate dress like that. I also work around creatives so all of them dress exactly like that. I put $10 on it that you can go to gap.com right now and find 3 Sudekis (sp?) outfits right now.

Once again I'm not saying it's not good. It's just average. Nothing special minus the shoes. I can wear basketball shorts, a white tee, and cool shoes. Does that make it a clean outfit because my shoes are cool?
Clean = average.

Lemme help yall out

Clean Fit: 1: an ensemble of clothing items that when worn are easy on the eyes and complimenting to the wearer. Includes complementing colors, fit of clothing on wearer, synergy, etc.

ex. Jason Sudeikis with another clean fit

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom