♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

There are young black men out here rocking $25 Levis with expensive kicks and old navy shirts, yet they don't get the praise that Sudeikis gets.
Because sudeikis is a celebrite... rocking heat, that's why he gets posted in the "celebrites rocking heat" thread. You're a lame son. Go make another ayo thread in general like your man meat thread. "Young black men with nice bone structure in clean fits", apparently that's all you wanna see, or if they are celebrites just post them here. All you wanna do is complain when sudeikis actually fits the criteria to be posted in here because he's white. It's corny and beyond tired. Post some celebrites in heat or shut the hell up.
my goodness.

You are quite the clown. The fact that you took that post seriously shows who the real 'lame' is. 
eyes.gif
 Catching feelings over one random snl comedian. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
my goodness.

You are quite the clown. The fact that you took that post seriously shows who the real 'lame' is. :rolleyes  Catching feelings over one random snl comedian. :rofl:

You can flip the script on me but your post history in here does all the talking. Unless, you weren't serious all those times you caught feelings already.

my goodness.

You are quite the clown. The fact that you took that post seriously shows who the real 'lame' is. 
eyes.gif
 Catching feelings over one random snl comedian. 
roll.gif
You can flip the script on me but your post history in here does all the talking. Unless, you weren't serious all those times you caught feelings already.
there's no flipping of any script, you clowned yourself by getting emotional. What the hell does black people in spelliing bees have to do with jason sudeikis?

wink.gif

Last edited:
there's no flipping of any script, you clowned yourself by getting emotional. What the hell does black people in spelliing bees have to do with jason sudeikis?

:wink:  

Yeah, I'm the clown, and I'm clowning myself... When I'm the one who consistently posts pics in here (way more than just Sudeikis) and all I've seen from you is crying about how "Sudeikis ain't clean" and reaction gifs and jokes everywhere.

Like I said, troll. Post pics or shut the hell up.

wink.gif

Yeah, I'm the clown, and I'm clowning myself... When I'm the one who consistently posts pics in here (way more than just Sudeikis) and all I've seen from you is crying about how "Sudeikis ain't clean" and reaction gifs and jokes everywhere.

Like I said, troll. Post pics or shut the hell up.
good for you, you know how to find pictures on the internet.

here's another gif.

it's a gif of a big cookie, standing next to the big cookie is the cookie monster. I wish I could give you a cookie...no heat though. But let's imagine that this gif is a big cookie and I'm giving you that cookie for finding pictures on the internet. Thank you for your pictures...that you consistently find. I'm sure it's hard work, so sorry for offending you with gifs...

here's another to show how sorry I am

f0d669f4f0794b20e3f8d141cd24eea1.gif

Sudeikis in Joggers will break this thread...

Henny just pointin out the obvious...

Bammas secretly mad cuz they think THEY dress better than sudeikis...

Celebrities will celebrite though, and Sudeikis will still be have LIMPIO fits...

Check ur feels at the door fellas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom