♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
WavyCrocket, did you go to that game last night? I wanted to go, but had some playoff baseball to attend to. Bmore needs a basketball team.

WavyCrocket, did you go to that game last night? I wanted to go, but had some playoff baseball to attend to. Bmore needs a basketball team.
Sure did. That joint was live in there shorty. Whole city was out, females trying to get chose. All around good atmosphere for bball, especially for a preseason game. We def need a team here, crazy support.

my only beef with em is da fact that most people who probably talked **** about those big champion logos on crew necks

did a 180 and copped that just cuz supreme did a collab, plus most of da time, champion's core fanbase gotta go thru hoops to

get **** they usually get with da utmost ease..
I understand and agree with you.

It's funny, when I was kid in middle school, late 80s, my mother didn't have the money to get me the Champion gear that I wanted.  So my step brother taught me this trick; he would take the champion logos from his old wrestling team Champion outfits and shorts and sew them onto the unbranded sweat****s and turtlenecks we could get.  Then we would share the clothes and most people were none the wiser, haha.  But secretly I was always aware that real Champion turtlenecks had an embroidered 'C' on the neck, not a raised logo. haha, those were the days!

Luda chick is nice.

PAW_6715-X2.jpg

my only beef with em is da fact that most people who probably talked **** about those big champion logos on crew necks

did a 180 and copped that just cuz supreme did a collab, plus most of da time, champion's core fanbase gotta go thru hoops to
Is it really any different from anything now mainstream, how many of us remember how easy Jordan purchases were.  Unfortunately they now have to deal with the hassle like so many others, hate when stuff catches on with the masses.

Sure did. That joint was live in there shorty. Whole city was out, females trying to get chose. All around good atmosphere for bball, especially for a preseason game. We def need a team here, crazy support.
What for, Wizards can't even get it together, you think two teams would be any better.  I don't think B-more would be able to draw any good players.

Nas polo
No the polo shirt dude dappin Nas up, wondering who the maker of the shirt is.

Last edited:
TitanG, Bmore is a basketball crazed city that doesn't have as many extracurricular things going on as DC. As far as not being able to draw good players, there are only a few destination places in the entire league that draw players (LA, NY, MIA, CHI). Other good franchises build through the draft (OKC, SA).

Sorry for the thread derailment.

Lol it's crazy how kanye has single handedly changed fashion in hip hop. Leather pants, leather shorts, leather tanks?? And air Jordan's for days. It's crazy, really it is.

Last edited:
Lol it's crazy how kanye has single handedly changed fashion in hip hop. Leather pants, leather shorts, leather tanks?? And air Jordan's for days. It's crazy, really it is.
Yup, thats what happens when your the top rapper in the game. Biggie did it, Jay did it, Nas did it, LL did it

Yup, thats what happens when your the top rapper in the game. Biggie did it, Jay did it, Nas did it, LL did it

EXACTLY! This is nothing new. People have been following what rappers wore since the start. Only now it's more in your face bcuz of social media.
It happens and is never gonna stop happening. Deal with it people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom