♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAW_1336-X2.jpg

no, but WAAAY back in da day i used to get da "only women care about having so many shoes" this is like 98-2000

but i used to just equate it as da same criticism people used to lob at men that wore earrings.

you gotta understand..old kicks weren't sought after back then, they were just "old"
These dudes must be crazy young. My old heads still come at me every once in a while

Word. Everytime I go to a family function, or step over to my parents crib with some new kicks on I get the "Don't you have enough shoes?" "You buying more shoes than a woman. Slow down on the shoes man" :smh: :lol:

:pimp: Both these ****** just dropped some fire music over the last couple weeks

Last edited:
Luda chick is nice.

This dude Meek Mills looks like he rolling with a B from the fight compilations from WorldStar.

jordans is trash....champion is supreme i assume..
yeah, it's supreme.  i am a fan of those collabs in general
my only beef with em is da fact that most people who probably talked **** about those big champion logos on crew necks

did a 180 and copped that just cuz supreme did a collab, plus most of da time, champion's core fanbase gotta go thru hoops to

get **** they usually get with da utmost ease..

PAW_2419-X2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom