♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Tymers 2.0

Champagne Papi in the Area 72 Lunar Force 1.

In their defense, all people wealthy enough to have nannies make them do all the work. I've had some wealthy friends tell me that their nannies raised them - their parents would only be in their lives for special occasions and vacations.
yup couldnt agree more
i know a wealthy family who has 7 nannies

In their defense, all people wealthy enough to have nannies make them do all the work. I've had some wealthy friends tell me that their nannies raised them - their parents would only be in their lives for special occasions and vacations.
lol what kind of life is that?

??? why the f*** do people act like rappers are ball players or some s***? their profession doesnt have s*** to do with height one way or another but for some reason everyone thinks they're suppossed to be 6 feet plus.

seen countless comments sayin "i saw so n so @ whatever concert. he was like 5'4. lol". so the f*** what?

its like some people feel better about their lives if their able to say they're taller then some rapper.
it's okay if you're 5'3 my dude.
LAME
it's okay if you're 5'3 as well.

I saw Timbaland 2 days ago, he had trouble working.

I'm not one to call people "fat", but wasn't dude brolic like a year or 2 ago?

I saw Timbaland 2 days ago, he had trouble working.

I'm not one to call people "fat", but wasn't dude brolic like a year or 2 ago?

Dude lost his spinach a lil bit after that flo rida's

Elevator song...

By da keri hilson breathe joint he was fat again.

Last edited:
Dude lost his spinach well before that flo rida's

Elevator song...
He said he is happier fat. That bodybuilder workout is hard to maintain if you live in the studio or on the road

bruh, I saw him in person, he could barely walk, I felt sorry for him, damn near wanted to help him out like an elderly woman.

edit, just realize I typed 'working' instead of 'walking' in my og post :smh: OD tired from the gym, my bad.

edit #2

heres a vid of them, this is the chain I was talking about

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom