♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if been posted
kanye west in safari AM87s

word?

yeah most of what i've seen from them is not for me but that t is kinda hot...

Entire stock of Cements (white and black) of Flight Club New York​

Lol how is asking why he gave expensive shoes to bloggers who can already get/afford/have a pair rather than some kids in the city "owing me anything" . . . he still would have been balling out, he still would have been able to make that "88" song, it's just pointless to me to give shoes to already rich people who already have pairs if they want em.​

...Because he's not doing a good deed, he's marketing himself and promoting his album. When homeless dudes get radio shows, well-read blogs, and tens of thousands of Twitter followers, they'll be part of his album promotional plan as well. In fact, that probably wasn't even personal cash he spent in store, it was probably record company money from the album's marketing budget.

^^ I hope that kanye picture is really old because I do not want the kiddos sprinting towards AM1s

The kiddos been flocking to AM1s for like 18 months already. Who cares though - who wants them banana toe jammies now anyway? Let the fools swim in em.

Last edited:
:lol: @ the Prodigy talk.

I used to see him at the PR Parade on the regular and I too was shocked when I first saw him.

...Because he's not doing a good deed, he's marketing himself and promoting his album. When homeless dudes get radio shows, well-read blogs, and tens of thousands of Twitter followers, they'll be part of his album promotional plan as well. In fact, that probably wasn't even personal cash he spent in store, it was probably record company money from the album's marketing budget.
The kiddos been flocking to AM1s for like 18 months already. Who cares though - who wants them banana toe jammies now anyway? Let the fools swim in em.

They shouldn't even call those brick-toebox joints AM1 - call 'em anything else but that. Straight disrespectful what Nike is doing to some of their product lineups.

i seen pusha T at lennox once and i was kinda shocked to find out he's a damn ******.

Trill you love in the A??

And yeah a lot of these dudes is mad short, but they're people so yeah...

Wale is a clown

And those low top XI's that recently released are on all the kiddies feet out here. I'm sorry they're wack. Just plain out wack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom