♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
There was a picture of him and some other cat along with stack of Reebok boxes. It was determined that the picture was recent and Reebok took him under their fold again but on the low with no fanfare.

As I said before, I hope Reebok is not paying this cat a dime seeing as he's barely sporting their merchandise.

??? why the f*** do people act like rappers are ball players or some s***? their profession doesnt have s*** to do with height one way or another but for some reason everyone thinks they're suppossed to be 6 feet plus.

seen countless comments sayin "i saw so n so @ whatever concert. he was like 5'4. lol". so the f*** what?

its like some people feel better about their lives if their able to say they're taller then some rapper.
it's okay if you're 5'3 my dude.
LAME

Vashtie :smokin

Waka wit dat muddbutt :x

Dude from travis porter wit the ewing focuses 8)

Teyana taylor wit that 30 day sentence mass.

Trinidad wit white lows.....franalations rockin bc 3s

Rita ora 8)

Spitta and his whips :smokin

Jason soodeykis lookin clean 8)

that's not franalations, but i commented the same as a joke on that pic on trinidad's IG... :lol:

looks just like him tho...

:smh:@ making the nanny push the stroller while they pose for pictures

Bum *** ***** >D

In their defense, all people wealthy enough to have nannies make them do all the work. I've had some wealthy friends tell me that their nannies raised them - their parents would only be in their lives for special occasions and vacations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom