☆ - The Inauguration of President Barack Obama (The Big Picture) Vol. Epic! - ☆

^ I agree.

Those pictures are awesome. Crazy to see how people around the world viewed it and the satellite image is nuts

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

http://

4412_17674671.jpg
laugh.gif
what'swrong with this pic

Originally Posted by JP310

^ I agree.

Those pictures are awesome. Crazy to see how people around the world viewed it and the satellite image is nuts

POWERFUL. Imagine what this lady has gone through.

4423_17677633.jpg

John Carlos/Tommie Smith together for the Inauguration...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4433_17677763.jpg

Amazing.

I can't still believe I witnessed History. I believe I haven't convinced myself how significant this moment is, even though I am not an American orlive in America, its just overwhelming, especially looking at those pictures of people crying..

Everytime I see photos of Obama I feel that there is hope, not only in the world of politics, but hope for every individual in fighting their own personalbattles.

the man is the embodiment of optimism

and those pictures truly illustrate that

great post

This one did it for me.....
wink.gif

4442_17682555.jpg

After being in the military over 14 years this is the truth. Its kinda funny cause I just got to Bahrain 2 days ago and the van driver kept saying how Obamawas going to be good and Bush was very bad. Its crazy. They love him over here.

Originally Posted by I3

Amazing.

I can't still believe I witnessed History. I believe I haven't convinced myself how significant this moment is, even though I am not an American or live in America, its just overwhelming, especially looking at those pictures of people crying..

Everytime I see photos of Obama I feel that there is hope, not only in the world of politics, but hope for every individual in fighting their own personal battles.
Thank you for writing that. That's what its all about. Inspiring everyone not just Americans.

4428_17683849.jpg

I wondered what the inside of that helicopter looks like - looks pretty comfy for a chopper.

Back
Top Bottom