☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i could have made that lay up

43_251379_65472911922cdb0.gif

he clearly got hit in the balls with something
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

43_251379_65472911922cdb0.gif

he clearly got hit in the balls with something
indifferent.gif
His own hand?

He pulled his groin sliding on that sticker. I hate those stupid $+$ stickers at midcourt. Just asking to get someone hurt.
Miami vs Cleveland 1st round matchup would be the most epic playoff series ever....

Two random things....

1. Dirk is lucky he won that ring last year....I think anyone else would have gotten KILLED by the media for taking a 4 game mid-season hiatus for conditioning.

2. Was it me, or did Pop try to put a "Larussa-like" stamp on the game last night? Yea, the bench brought the team back in, but I wonder how things would have turned out in the crunch w. some of his starters on the floor? Seemed like a throw-away game to me. Pop was feelin' himself a little too much last night and ended up getting burned.

^ I completely agree. It seems like he's been given a free pass for that, which I don't like. It doesn't matter that you won a championship the year before, you have to show up in shape and ready to play. Especially after having about 2 1/2 more months than you would normally have because of the lockout.
Yes, Dirk winning a ring was a good story and everybody's happy for him, but its unacceptable to go into the season out of shape and then have to sit games out to work on your conditioning no matter who you are.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Two random things....

1. Dirk is lucky he won that ring last year....I think anyone else would have gotten KILLED by the media for taking a 4 game mid-season hiatus for conditioning.
Originally Posted by hawkflight6

^ I completely agree. It seems like he's been given a free pass for that, which I don't like. It doesn't matter that you won a championship the year before, you have to show up in shape and ready to play. Especially after having about 2 1/2 more months than you would normally have because of the lockout.
Yes, Dirk winning a ring was a good story and everybody's happy for him, but its unacceptable to go into the season out of shape and then have to sit games out to work on your conditioning no matter who you are.
Thank you. I talk about that last night. But I was told by some dude with a gucci mane AVY to "get off his nuts". Like yeah okay still doesnt change the fact he's unprofessional.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

2. Was it me, or did Pop try to put a "Larussa-like" stamp on the game last night? Yea, the bench brought the team back in, but I wonder how things would have turned out in the crunch w. some of his starters on the floor? Seemed like a throw-away game to me. Pop was feelin' himself a little too much last night and ended up getting burned.
I see no problem with what Pop did last. Parker and Duncan didn't look interested in the game. You go with the squad that got you there.
Wasn't a throw away game SPURS were losing at one time by 16 mid 3rd.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Two random things....

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Thank you. I talk about that last night. But I was told by some dude with a gucci mane AVY to "get off his nuts". Like yeah okay still doesnt change the fact he's unprofessional.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I see no problem with what Pop did last. Parker and Duncan didn't look interested in the game. You go with the squad that got you there.
Wasn't a throw away game SPURS were losing at one time by 16 mid 3rd.

I just thought that if the starters got a little burn in either the late 4th or in OT, things might have been different. 

*"throw away" was probably the wrong term, but I didn't like Pop's rotations towards the end. 

Only guy Pop shoulda brought in was Tony Parker, Duncan wasn't gonna add nothin, dude is Shaq circa Cleveland/Boston days. 

As for Pop, eh, if the clock was .6 instead of .5 he woulda won the game, so really can't blame him for it.  His starters were getting washed. 

And Dirk is learning very simply, a 9-10 month season takes a @#$% load out of you.  And him not expecting the season to start on time may have caught him a little, but he played 100+ hard fought games last year, gotta expect a bit of a hangover, not to mention he's probably trying to pace himself better now that's he's older too. 

And as for someone saying unprofessional, get the @#$% outta here with that @#$%@#$%.  That ain't nothin but troll speak right there.  100% pure troll.  And oh, look how many dudes up in here catchin on.  I've shown the light. 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Just shut the !$%* up already Dwight.

We don't need updates to your NBA teams wishlist.

Originally Posted by CP1708
Duncan had more points then dirk going into OT and played less min. Yup Duncan is wash up.
eyes.gif

Or maybe Duncan is pacing himself like dirk because he is also old? So why does Dirk get a pass?  Cause dirk won one chip? Duncan has four and 3 finals MVP.
Jason Terry also played in those finals carry that team in game 6. So why doesn't he have a mini 7 day training camp?

Um how much does this "dude" get paid? He can't just run or go shoot a couple of jump shots a day?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Um how much does this "dude" get paid? He can't just run or go shoot a couple of jump shots a day?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Ahh yes, im sure its as easy as shooting a few jump shots and running around for a little bit.

It's not like he's the only one who came into the season out of shape.... the entire league did.

Two random things....

i think pop has done this before in a game. its more a way to punish the starters...

Originally Posted by toine2983

I know seriously it's getting old.   Don't even want D12 to win a title wherever he goes.  He's acting like he's entitled to something.  Go out there and play and shut the #%+! up.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I know seriously it's getting old.   Don't even want D12 to win a title wherever he goes.  He's acting like he's entitled to something.  Go out there and play and shut the #%+! up.
If that's the case, I hope the Lakers trade for him tomorrow and stays for like 10 years
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Ahh yes, im sure its as easy as shooting a few jump shots and running around for a little bit.

It's not like he's the only one who came into the season out of shape.... the entire league did.

Been tellin ya'll, the guy has no idea what he's talkin about regarding the NBA.  None. 

roll.gif
Run and go shoot a couple of jump shots a day. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I just thought that if the starters got a little burn in either the late 4th or in OT, things might have been different. 

*"throw away" was probably the wrong term, but I didn't like Pop's rotations towards the end. 

It very well may have been a different ending, but dont you think the upside of what he did is far greater than the addition of 1 win in a column?  Think about the valuable minutes and end of game/crunch time playing experience gained by having the subs in that whole time.  Pop may need one or more of those guys to contribute significantly at some point late in the season.  That group started the comeback and had momentum so why alter that by putting guys in who have been sitting on the bench for awhile.

It's one game, a short season with a lot of games in a short time period and the reserves got valuable playing experience.  I dont really see a negative to what he did.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

If that's the case, I hope the Lakers trade for him tomorrow and stays for like 10 years
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  I meant this season.. similar to the Heat last year... All this attention getting @!%%... If he gets traded I will root against his team.  

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Essential1

You mean the Kobe who got  35 & 14 tonight?  Outrebounding  Pau & Bynum combined....That guy?

Or that guy who leads the league in scoring... Is 2nd among SG in RPG and 2nd among  SG in APG

He's 20th in the league in Assists.. There are only 3 non-PG in the League in top 20. Monta Ellis, Lebron & Kobe
Nah he's talking about KoME, the guy who jacks up deep 3s and takes 30+ shots
You mean the guy who shot 29 times tonight.. Including 5 of 9 from 3 point?

Or is 29 times not enough..
Nah it's two different guys
laugh.gif
One guy  is capable of dropping 10 dimes a game and being efficient while scoring 30, team player, nice guy. The other just jacks up shots, shoots poorly, and hogs the ball depriving his bigs of many if any touches, plus that guy's a rapist.

Originally Posted by Durden7

It very well may have been a different ending, but dont you think the upside of what he did is far greater than the addition of 1 win in a column?  Think about the valuable minutes and end of game/crunch time playing experience gained by having the subs in that whole time.  Pop may need one or more of those guys to contribute significantly at some point late in the season.  That group started the comeback and had momentum so why alter that by putting guys in who have been sitting on the bench for awhile.

It's one game, a short season with a lot of games in a short time period and the reserves got valuable playing experience.  I dont really see a negative to what he did.

Not sure that I'm following....the upside of Pop going w. subs (for experience) is greater than getting a W?  I just think he rolled the dice and ended up failing.  Yea, it was a matter of .1 of a second between a win/loss, but I would have liked to have seen TP or Duncan out there in the crunch.  Subs get all the props in the world for bringing the team back, but adjustments should have been made in that situation.  Especially w. Dallas clawing back into the game. 

*Also...I peeped the SA game thread on Real GM, and there were 26 posts by the time the game was over.  25 of them by the same guy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom