☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

I don't think he really rolled the dice. I think he just didn't give a #%$# and was gonna take the L. 2nd unit made the comeback. Before the end of regulation, the starters were sitting for around10 + minutes. One could argue that they might be fresh but also completely out of rhythm with the way the game was flowing. Besides that to assure a win outside of Parker (and that's not by much) none of those started would've upped the chances of winning significantly given they were the ones that got blown out.

Or maybe Duncan is pacing himself like dirk because he is also old? So why does Dirk get a pass? Cause dirk won one chip? Duncan has four and 3 finals MVP.

Who the hell has said anything about Duncan resting? No one. Shut up, stop trying to be so damn pompous.

1. Dirk is lucky he won that ring last year....I think anyone else would have gotten KILLED by the media for taking a 4 game mid-season hiatus for conditioning.

The reason Dirk is sitting out you numbnuts is because of his knee. He rushed back last year because we were doing terrible without him, and risked losing good playoff seeding. When he came back last year, he looked worse than he does now. But he eventually got into game-shape. Is he in the best shape right now? No. But what's bothering him is his knee. He's not able to make the moves that he killed OKC and Miami with last post-season. He's trying to correct it. He didn't even want to sit out, it was Carlisle/training staff's idea. Dirk said he wanted to play through it, but they shut HIM down, he was upset they did so, but knew it was for the best to get his knee right. So he takes four games off, boohoo.

Situations aren't as dire right now, that's why we can rest of for a few games. That's why we did.

It's the same thing we did with Peja last year. He came to us out of shape, and his back wasn't right. He took two weeks off, and he played pretty well in select playoff games didn't he? 5/5 from three against the Lakers in G4?

Talk all you want about Dirk is getting a "pass," you guys are unbelievable. Do you know how many summers Dirk has dedicated to Germany? Do you know how old he is? Do you know how many NBA games he's missed?

Can't believe you dudes, a guy is pretty much an iron man, never missing more than 9 games in his career, he takes four games off and you think he should be called out? For what? For wanting to rest his 7' body and knee that has pressure put on it for ages through long playoff runs and international basketball? He took off 2009 and 2010, but other than that, he had been playing every summer since 1999. That's 10 summers he hasn't had off.

He's not a spring chicken. For all he knew, the NBA season would have been canceled. He didn't know when to get in-shape. He took some time off to relax for once in his professional career, and when he does, yall jump all over him?

grin.gif

Only guy Pop shoulda brought in was Tony Parker, Duncan wasn't gonna add nothin, dude is Shaq circa Cleveland/Boston days.

Did you watch that game dude? Parker was hot trash pretty much the entire time he played. Beaubois length got to him. Beaubois ain't that great on perimeter D, but if you're driving, he's excellent.

Jason Terry also played in those finals carry that team in game 6. So why doesn't he have a mini 7 day training camp?

Has Jason Terry play international basketball for a dozen years? No. He hasn't. He also doesn't have a 7' frame either.

And as for someone saying unprofessional, get the @#$% outta here with that @#$%@#$%. That ain't nothin but troll speak right there. 100% pure troll. And oh, look how many dudes up in here catchin on. I've shown the light. smiley: smokinsmiley: laugh

Thank you.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sorry he's not Kobe Bryant and can't play through any injury, I'm sure he's very sorry too.

I saw the game man, settle down. 
laugh.gif

I'm only sayin that Parker can play and could find some space to make something happen late in the game, even if as a decoy, Dunc not so much.  I wasn't sayin Parker woulda come in and gone off or anything. 

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Or maybe Duncan is pacing himself like dirk because he is also old? So why does Dirk get a pass? Cause dirk won one chip? Duncan has four and 3 finals MVP.

Who the hell has said anything about Duncan resting? No one. Shut up, stop trying to be so damn pompous.

1. Dirk is lucky he won that ring last year....I think anyone else would have gotten KILLED by the media for taking a 4 game mid-season hiatus for conditioning.

The reason Dirk is sitting out you numbnuts is because of his knee. He rushed back last year because we were doing terrible without him, and risked losing good playoff seeding. When he came back last year, he looked worse than he does now. But he eventually got into game-shape. Is he in the best shape right now? No. But what's bothering him is his knee. He's not able to make the moves that he killed OKC and Miami with last post-season. He's trying to correct it. He didn't even want to sit out, it was Carlisle/training staff's idea. Dirk said he wanted to play through it, but they shut HIM down, he was upset they did so, but knew it was for the best to get his knee right. So he takes four games off, boohoo.

Situations aren't as dire right now, that's why we can rest of for a few games. That's why we did.

It's the same thing we did with Peja last year. He came to us out of shape, and his back wasn't right. He took two weeks off, and he played pretty well in select playoff games didn't he? 5/5 from three against the Lakers in G4?

Talk all you want about Dirk is getting a "pass," you guys are unbelievable. Do you know how many summers Dirk has dedicated to Germany? Do you know how old he is? Do you know how many NBA games he's missed?

Can't believe you dudes, a guy is pretty much an iron man, never missing more than 9 games in his career, he takes four games off and you think he should be called out? For what? For wanting to rest his 7' body and knee that has pressure put on it for ages through long playoff runs and international basketball? He took off 2009 and 2010, but other than that, he had been playing every summer since 1999. That's 10 summers he hasn't had off.

He's not a spring chicken. For all he knew, the NBA season would have been canceled. He didn't know when to get in-shape. He took some time off to relax for once in his professional career, and when he does, yall jump all over him?

grin.gif

Only guy Pop shoulda brought in was Tony Parker, Duncan wasn't gonna add nothin, dude is Shaq circa Cleveland/Boston days.

Did you watch that game dude? Parker was hot trash pretty much the entire time he played. Beaubois length got to him. Beaubois ain't that great on perimeter D, but if you're driving, he's excellent.

Jason Terry also played in those finals carry that team in game 6. So why doesn't he have a mini 7 day training camp?

Has Jason Terry play international basketball for a dozen years? No. He hasn't. He also doesn't have a 7' frame either.

And as for someone saying unprofessional, get the @#$% outta here with that @#$%@#$%. That ain't nothin but troll speak right there. 100% pure troll. And oh, look how many dudes up in here catchin on. I've shown the light. smiley: smokinsmiley: laugh

Thank you.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sorry he's not Kobe Bryant and can't play through any injury, I'm sure he's very sorry too.
From the Star-Telegram: “Dallas Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki says he is much better after missing the past three games because of a sore right knee and poor conditioning. 

[Marlo] You want it to be one way....but it's the other way [/Marlo]

Oh and another thing, keep laughing that Beaubois is the second best blocking guard in the NBA, he's had 10 in the past three games, in about 90 minutes of action.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Essential1

Nah he's talking about KoME, the guy who jacks up deep 3s and takes 30+ shots
You mean the guy who shot 29 times tonight.. Including 5 of 9 from 3 point?

Or is 29 times not enough..
Nah it's two different guys
laugh.gif
One guy  is capable of dropping 10 dimes a game and being efficient while scoring 30, team player, nice guy. The other just jacks up shots, shoots poorly, and hogs the ball depriving his bigs of many if any touches, plus that guy's a rapist.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is conditioning part of it? Yeah, but is the root of the problem his knee? Absolutely. Did playing this summer help his knee at all? No.

Do you see him huffing and puffing for air? Have you watched each game Dirk's played in since this season started? No? Didn't think so.

Do you read as much about the Dallas Mavericks as I do? No. Dirk himself said he thought his conditioning was fine. It's an excuse the media is making up and going with. Is his conditioning in top-shape? No, of course not, the Mavericks have had a GRUELING schedule. They have had very little time off. They haven't had much of a training camp, and very little practice time.

Coach Rick Carlisle and owner Mark Cuban suggested conditioning was a big reason for his early-season woes and the team's decision to shut him down for a week.

"No, I don't know why Coach threw that out there," Nowitzki bristled when asked about his conditioning. "I didn't have any problem with conditioning at all. You can never work hard enough on conditioning, but that wasn't holding me back."

Sorry, but you're wrong.

In unrelated news, glad to hear Russell Westbrook won Player of the Week, he certainly shut me up and has played great.

Ryan Anderson has 14 assists in 572 minutes. 
laugh.gif

Only nine turnovers, though, which is still nuts, despite the fact that he doesn't keep the ball for very long.

Oh and another thing, keep laughing that Beaubois is the second best blocking guard in the NBA, he's had 10 in the past three games, in about 90 minutes of action.
Son, stop bragging about a guy you've given the title of 2nd place.

I might be wrong, but who is laughing @ Beaubois?
If anyone is laughing, it's because JA thinks ANYONE outside of him and Beaubois' immediate family cares that he's the 2nd best blocking guard in the NBA. It's impressive, but hardly a cause that is in dire need of championing on here. 

3370631_o.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I might be wrong, but who is laughing @ Beaubois?
If anyone is laughing, it's because JA thinks ANYONE outside of him and Beaubois' immediate family cares that he's the 2nd best blocking guard in the NBA. It's impressive, but hardly a cause that is in dire need of championing on here. 

Homie, is you really postin multiple youtubes of a dude blockin a shot? 

Should I pull thru with some Troy Murphy makes a 3 pointer vids? 

@#$% are you doin dude?  You ain't grow up last summer? Come on man, this is embarrassing. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Homie, is you really postin multiple youtubes of a dude blockin a shot? 

Should I pull thru with some Troy Murphy makes a 3 pointer vids? 

@#$% are you doin dude?  You ain't grow up last summer? Come on man, this is embarrassing. 
laugh.gif
Of course not, because Troy Murphy ain't second best at anything.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I'm just trying to hype the Frenchman up. Goes unrecognized by everyone.

You're just jelly because he's better than any back-court player on the Lakers not named Kobe.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Goudelock > Roddy

You'll see.  Give the kid a minute
Holler at me when he hits 9 of 11 threes in an NBA game.

Or when he averages > 50/40/80 for an NBA season.

Because he does that kind of stuff as a rookie.
pimp.gif

Gouelock does look promising as hell though.
nerd.gif

Magic just need to trade D12. Whether it be to the Lakers, Nets, Bulls, Celtics, Mavericks, or Clippers.... It is just getting boring now, and he obviously wants out. It's best to part with him now and get rid of Hedo while you can than listen to his whining..

No question I'd take him on the Lakers.. But if he goes to any other team I don't care as long as I can be done with this story..

Otis he WANTS to leave. He is killing the entire organization.. Here is your shot to also dump Hedo leaving you with 2 bad contracts (Jameer & QRich) ... Just suck up your pride even before the All Star Break and trade him, and have a press release about him being an incredible pain to work with.... Magic fans will be pissed, but if you effectively communicate why he had to be traded without sounding like Dan Gilbert the fans will eventually get over it.

Back
Top Bottom