☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Got this from another forum.
smilol.gif
Anyone listening to the MEM call on LP? They just said "This isn't a good team we are playing. MEM has to come out strong and if we play well, it should be a 15-20 point win. They are really bad on the road, 2-8. Respect them because they are an NBA team, but this isn't the Spurs you know. Don't show them too much respect because they aren't who you think they are"

That is what teams think of the Spurs now???
embarassed.gif
Well damn.
grin.gif

Yes, and you should too. Your time is done. Even if we don't win tonight, you better believe you don't want to see any team with ANY kinda of athleticism or size in the frontcourt come playoff time because YOU. WILL. GET. MURDERED. 

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Resting a guy on back-to-backs ISN'T the same as missing 4 games due to conditioning my man. I'm sorry, but I don't know how you can even make that parallel.
"It's just getting back in the groove," Nowitzki said. "We didn't have the training camp that we wanted to. After the Euros [the Olympic qualifying tournament last summer] I was just sick of basketball, but I probably took too long of a time off, so it's going to take me a while to get back into it.
Take the blue/silver colored glasses off for a second.
It's his knee. I'm done. I'm convinced you're not willing to see that the root of his problems lies in his knee, it's what's holding him back. And you can't even tell me what the big deal about it is, so I'll just move on with it.

I watch enough games to realize what's wrong with a player that I've watched for over ten years.

Here we go...the ol' "I watch enough games blah blah blah" argument.  I don't even care if you were conceived in the backseat of Rolando Blackman's car....I'm not the one making this a big deal.  I made ONE statement and you wrote a thesis arguing, but yet PROVING my point.  Which was he was out for a conditioning stint. 

Resting a guy on back-to-backs ISN'T the same as missing 4 games due to conditioning my man. I'm sorry, but I don't know how you can even make that parallel.
Take the blue/silver colored glasses off for a second.
It's his knee. I'm done. I'm convinced you're not willing to see that the root of his problems lies in his knee, it's what's holding him back. And you can't even tell me what the big deal about it is, so I'll just move on with it.

I watch enough games to realize what's wrong with a player that I've watched for over ten years.
Here we go...the ol' "I watch enough games blah blah blah" argument.  I don't even care if you were conceived in the backseat of Rolando Blackman's car....I'm not the one making this a big deal.  I made ONE statement and you wrote a thesis arguing, but yet PROVING my point.  Which was he was out for a conditioning stint. 
He was conditioning his knee, same as someone conditions their ACL when they tear it.

1042979_o.gif

Go ahead, keep ignoring the fact that he messed up his knee last year and it's spilling over to this year.

Jesus Mary and Joseph at where does Tiago rank?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
In between Joe Smith and Vlade Divac somewhere.
laugh.gif
Oh my God. I have not laughed this hard in years. Seriously.

Not sure that I'm following....the upside of Pop going w. subs (for experience) is greater than getting a W?  I just think he rolled the dice and ended up failing.  Yea, it was a matter of .1 of a second between a win/loss, but I would have liked to have seen TP or Duncan out there in the crunch.  Subs get all the props in the world for bringing the team back, but adjustments should have been made in that situation.  Especially w. Dallas clawing back into the game. 

*Also...I peeped the SA game thread on Real GM, and there were 26 posts by the time the game was over.  25 of them by the same guy
laugh.gif

Do you think SA is going to miss the playoffs or be knocked down a seed because of 1 loss?  I personally doubt it.

Of course it'd be nice to win the game, but theres something to be gained for the reserves by playing in that kind of situation.

Originally Posted by CP1708

See man Im not even starting and this dude comes in being stupid.
sick.gif

I talking about right now not all time. Damn.
30t6p3b.gif

I wanted the "experts"  opinion. Since I don't know the game. So just let me know. Thanks.

Safe to say the Dwight Howard and Orlando Magic marriage is going to end ugly right? Or is it already too late?

He was conditioning his knee, same as someone conditions their ACL when they tear it.

Go ahead, keep ignoring the fact that he messed up his knee last year and it's spilling over to this year.

I want nothing to do with this conversation; however, one does not condition a knee.  You rehabilitate the injured area, then proceed to condition the entire body.

1042979_o.gif

Boy stop...ur looking dumber w. each post. 

again....

Dallas Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki says he is much better after missing the past three games because of a sore right knee AND poor conditioning. 

“We look old and slow and out of shape — a bad combination,â€

If this goes on for a while the Magic would be better off trading D12 and Hedo for Marcus Bachman trying to convert Glenn Davis....

What does he have to gain by flat out saying that his conditioning is not an issue. He said directly that the reason he's sitting out is his knee. Nothing else. The media wants to spin it as him being out of shape. Forget what the media wants to spin it as. I take more faith in what the man himself has to say and not some secondary source.

You right Kev, my bad. His 4 point, 3 rebound half was blinding me. Clearly he is better than Divac, my bad. I have him right after Theo Ratliff now.

Back
Top Bottom