☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Clippers tearing the net!
eek.gif
DJ!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

155owec.gif

Got via Twitter from another Timberwolves fan

Beasley to me has become the most hated-loved player in a Wolves uniform. If he can get over being inconsistent man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

You guys should watch Chris Paul play basketball right now.

The yrs of me talking $%$@ every time Westbrook cooked him on both ends, is coming to roost tonight. He has 13 on 5/6 for 11 with 5 assists and 0 tos right now. Westbrook has like 37tos and 3 field goals, infinity misses though. Durant still can't guard ANYBODY who shoots 3 because he always overhelps then loses track of his man, so Butler has been cooking him, only put the ball on the floor to score once. No BG dunks yet but 2 from Griffin, 1 big one from KD too

Also you see why James Harden doesn't start. He was basically invisible out there with the starting unit, that or nobody passed him the ball, or Brooks never drew up any sets for him, or he wasn't aggressive enough; however you want to look at it

Boooo, we had a for sure dunk/layup, now it's a jumpball which we lost so nothing was gained.

Flop City in full effect

This Billups X Williams X Foye 3 guard combo the clips run murders the oppositions 2nd unit every single night.
Harden or Durant needs to post up on one of these dudes up and work that mid range game or take it to the rack.

Two notes from the Wolves-Rockets game........
- Beas had 34 points on 10-14 shooting, 12-12 free throws off the bench? 
eek.gif

- The #2 pick in the draft only played 7 minutes, and in those 7 minutes accumulated absolutely zero stats except 1 shot attempted and a personal foul? I don't even know how that's possible. I don't care who I'm playing against, in 7 minutes I'm getting a rebound, an assist, a steal, a block, shooting some free throws.....SOMETHING.

What's the record for most games lost by fumbling the ball into the other teams' hands? Cause I feel like the Blazers have that record beat already this year. Un. !#+@%%$. Believable. I'm done with this %%#%. Bring on football.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Westbrook
laugh.gif
he wanted to kill that rim.

He has been blowing dunks a lot lately, although commonly he gets fouled with no call. He got that one though, and just blocked Mo Will finally making that dude miss

What is OKC doing with cole aldrich ?  (BJ mullens part 2)  i know they are set with there post rotation but still

Back
Top Bottom