☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Prior to the 1972-1973 season Finley held a name-the-team contest, which yielded the nickname "Tams." The name was taken from the three states that are near Memphis - Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by CP1708

Love's family is from Southern California, and the Lakers won't have any contracts in three years; you do the math.
All I needed to see....
And so is Russell Westbrook's soon after that.

And he went to UCLA.

Don't worry, you'll end up with Kobe, Russell, Dwight, and Love. Don't worry my dude.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

If Otis smith doesn't go after a point guard, Dwight Howard has a right to leave. We must have the 2 slowest and non-athletic PG's in the league(Nelson,Duhon). This team is garbage.

Nelson isnt that bad IMO. I havent followed the Magic too much, but in previous years Nelson was doing his thing. Duhon should of retired like 3 years ago though so ill give you that one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

1/15 shooting in the fourth for Orlando.

Horrific.

i now fully understand why Dwight wants out of Orlando

should have kept Arenas
laugh.gif
SRS

with one knee hes still way better than Jameer.

I usually don't agree with Reggie Miller, but thanks for calling Marc the 2nd best center in the league.
*sits back and enjoys* 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Prior to the 1972-1973 season Finley held a name-the-team contest, which yielded the nickname "Tams." The name was taken from the three states that are near Memphis - Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi.

The Memphis Tennessee-Arkansas-Mississippis

And they said the ABA wouldn't succeed,
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Like I said in the Laker thread: I've been saying this since like the 2nd or 3rd game of the season that Chris Paul has definitely brought this attitude to the Clippers of playing the refs.

Your teams are going to have to watch out for these fugazi, 'act tough when the refs AREN'T looking, act like innocent, peace-making victims when the refs ARE looking'.

Oh, like Kobe has been doing with the Lakers for 16 years now?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

If Otis smith doesn't go after a point guard, Dwight Howard has a right to leave. We must have the 2 slowest and non-athletic PG's in the league(Nelson,Duhon). This team is garbage.

Nelson isnt that bad IMO. I havent followed the Magic too much, but in previous years Nelson was doing his thing. Duhon should of retired like 3 years ago though so ill give you that one.
laugh.gif
Well you see, that's the problem. 
Tune into one Magic game in 2012 and witness the garbage at work.

He walks the ball up sloooowly, dribbles around...telegraph's the pass/forces feeds the ball to Howard down low and by then the shot clock's already down to 10-12 seconds EVERY TIME.
30t6p3b.gif

Why are people playing Blake so tight that he can just spin around them like nothing. I still am not sold on his jump shot, Gay needs to play off him and let him shoot that jump shot.

Peep Game:
23ska909red02:
Like I said in the Laker thread: I've been saying this since like the 2nd or 3rd game of the season that Chris Paul has definitely brought this attitude to the Clippers of playing the refs.

Your teams are going to have to watch out for these fugazi, 'act tough when the refs AREN'T looking, act like innocent, peace-making victims when the refs ARE looking'.

Like I give a damn about Kobe.
laugh.gif
Eff a damn Kobe. Yeah he's a flopping, whiny @**, spoiled, ball-hogging volume shooter.

Did you have something to say about CP3 flopping, though?

Peep Game:
23ska909red02:

laugh.gif
Eff a damn Kobe. Yeah he's a flopping, whiny @**, spoiled, ball-hogging volume shooter.

Other than the fact that he does flop? Nope. I was more stressing the fake tough act that Kobe (along with the majority of the Lakers) pulls. It's like
when people go there, that's the act they put on. You can see it carried over to Pau, Bynum, Barnes and a couple other dudes. Hell, even McRoberts

os doing that now
laugh.gif

Peep Game:
23ska909red02:

laugh.gif

QUOTED FOR TRUTH. My sentiments exactly. Billups promotes this style also. Fraud Ball. They get ZERO respect from this guy. Have some honor fo r the game, Weasels.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
How did Orlando lose that game? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Otis Smith you surround D12 with bums like Chris Bumhon and Jameer Bumson and you expect dude not to be willing to take less $$$ to leave. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

Why are people playing Blake so tight that he can just spin around them like nothing. I still am not sold on his jump shot, Gay needs to play off him and let him shoot that jump shot.
Kind of hard to buy into something that doesn't exist.

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

exactly, let him settle for jumpshots instead of getting near the rim.

Back
Top Bottom