☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

these memphis dudes come to the wrong game with them ugly soccer uniforms?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Orlando needed a three with 39 seconds left to avoid a 5 point 4th quarter. 
laugh.gif

Really tough to watch if you're a Magic fan. They were considered a contender just last season. I remember Otis said something like "Miami has a big 3, but we have a big 12" They've fallen far.

If Otis smith doesn't go after a point guard, Dwight Howard has a right to leave. We must have the 2 slowest and non-athletic PG's in the league(Nelson,Duhon). This team is garbage.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Bogut broke a bone in his foot?  God damn man. 
sick.gif

Bigs are ridiculous with their injuries. 

worst bball injury i seen was when bogut dislocated his arm falling down from a dunk a couple years back

When Griffin threw that rocket to the ref.
roll.gif

You could see dude thinking @$*#@%#%$%@%, get your stranth in check.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

If Otis smith doesn't go after a point guard, Dwight Howard has a right to leave. We must have the 2 slowest and non-athletic PG's in the league(Nelson,Duhon). This team is garbage.

Cues fisher Birdman .gif.
laugh.gif

The man is leaving it doesn't matter.

You serious fam??? Have you seen our (Lakers) PG's????Fisher and Blake
sick.gif

I don't know what it was about that halfcourt shot, but you could tell it was going in...good space, good form, no defender, took his time, lined it up.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

You serious fam??? Have you seen our (Lakers) PG's????Fisher and Blake
sick.gif
Yea, dead serious. I've watched every laker game this year too. At least fisher can hit a shot (sometimes). Blake can hit the 3, and defend a little. All Nelson does is dribble past half-court and give it to Turk(just look at any 4th quarter this year). He can't score, can't create, can't defend, straight up useless. He has fallen SO MUCH from 09, it's not even funny. I agree that the lakers and magic probably have the worst PG combinations in the league. 

Mr Jordan04:
Flop by Pierce
I have no idea what specifically you're talking about, but surely you're mistaken. Pierce has never done anything like that. Not never.

Back
Top Bottom