☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Bruh trying to bring the same argument he lost in the Laker thread in here.
laugh.gif

Like I said, right now matters more than the past (remember, that's what you said about Ron Artest)

And right now… eff the past, I'm talking about right now… the Clippers live on the floor more than any team in the league. Point blank, bottom line, period.

And even as I type this, Chris Paul is on the floor, and his fake tough guy teammates rush around him, acting like they're going to do something.
laugh.gif

And just like I said in my last post, how can you really get mad when Kobe and the Lakers have been doing this for a LONG time. It's like making
fun of somebody for listening to Waka Flocka, then you throw on some Gucci Mane. That's part of the Lakers character, both past AND present.

k?

I'm sorry but Shaq is STUPID. Get him off this damn show.

"revoking your big man license"
"g14 classification"
What is that?

mjshoefanatic:

Your pics are from previous seasons (and remember, like you said: the past is irrelevant to today
wink.gif
).

These pics are from this season:

(we all know Blake is strong as hell, so looking at that pic, Matt Barnes must be BEAST MODE!!
eek.gif
)

(Paulina? Meet Blake Floppin)

Master vs Apprentice
word to darth vader
devil.gif

laugh.gif
Fair enough.
mjshoefanatic:
Nice doing business with yall folks.
Goodnight haters
happy.gif

Please take this Peep Game gnat w/ you. Give him some Legos or something.
laugh.gif

The Clippers have been added to the "I can't wait to get Zbo back so we can whoop their !*$ team"
I could respect that Portland loss, but this @@#+ look like a circus act man. Let's see where that's going to get y'all come playoff time. 

laugh.gif
 @ JA. #feelsbadman 
frown.gif

Clippers ended up playing SLIGHTLY better, but a lot of those calls helped. Mo Williams got hot and the Grizz went cold. Its hard to win a game when you can barely shoot 40%. I know players have to be talking on the court when a guy flops though. 

Shaq doesn't add to the chemistry whatsoever, son constantly goes against the grain. Clearly he and Charles have tension. Looks like he'll have to find another team.

mjshoefanatic:

Your pics are from previous seasons (and remember, like you said: the past is irrelevant to today
wink.gif
).

These pics are from this season:

(we all know Blake is strong as hell, so looking at that pic, Matt Barnes must be BEAST MODE!!
eek.gif
)

(Paulina? Meet Blake Floppin)

Master vs Apprentice
word to darth vader
devil.gif
laugh.gif
Fair enough.
mjshoefanatic:
Nice doing business with yall folks.
Goodnight haters
happy.gif

Please take this Peep Game gnat w/ you. Give him some Legos or something.
laugh.gif

Ain't even a Clipper fan, just trying to state the obvious. I guess when you can't make a counterpoint to a statement, when 
all else fails, just strikeout a statement for some lulz.

inside the nba has been getting real bad over the last years but man shaq being on there now has put the show 6 feet under. having webber on there was making the show a bit better but shaq just killed all of that. how many years has he signed?

probably the worst nba signings since sean elliot signed on to do commentary with abc, reggie miller signing to tnt, and magic signing with nbc
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Shaq corny...show went from award winning to entourage season 8 status smh
i said that 5 minutes after they announced he would be on the show. dude is garbage

You already know Ernie is gonna have to have "that talk" with Shaq after the show. Son is referencing the Kenny call every other moment, mad annoying. I see why Kobe wanted dude out.

my main man Blake been showing off a decent jump shot as of late

couple that w/ that his playmaking ability and you have a monster. dudes need to start looking past the highlight dunks.

Peep Game:
Ain't even a Clipper fan, just trying to state the obvious. I guess when you can't make a counterpoint to a statement, when 
all else fails, just strikeout a statement for some lulz.

Real talk, you suck at debating. Period.
laugh.gif

My original point was that the Clippers flop a lot, and other teams are going to have to watch out for that.

You responded by changing the subject to Kobe and the Lakers, probably since you saw that in my sig. That wasn't a counterpoint; it was changing the subject.

So then I asked you if you had anything to say about what I said, that Chris Paul flops a lot. And you responded "Nope."

So unless you have a counterpoint to the original point of mine that you changed the subject on, just stop. Because at this point, it's clear you don't want to debate; seems that you just either want attention, (which I'm unfortunately giving you
tired.gif
) want to bash the Lakers, or both. Neither one of those things is wrong, but they have nothing to do with the point that I originally made that you still have no counterpoint to: Chris Paul and the Clippers flop a lot, and other teams are going to have to watch out for that. Responding about Kobe and/or the Lakers is changing the subject, not offering a counterpoint.

Lawd jesus.. I really need to watch nba on tnt more. My god they had me in tears today. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When shaq got up 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

couple that w/ that his playmaking ability and you have a monster. dudes need to start looking past the highlight dunks.
Shooting 30% on long twos (16-23 feet) for the season. Decent indeed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

pimp.gif

i wasn't talking about the entire season, just the past couple of games.

and i'd rather see him attacking then trying to prove he has a jumpshot.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Shaq is bad but he's not as bad as Magic. That NBA show on ESPN is completely unwatchable.
sick.gif
I'll be honest, the ESPN studio show has improved. It took long enough for the suits to allow the NBA guys to loosen up.

Originally Posted by PMatic

pimp.gif

Blake has a lot of maturing to do, his game reminds me of a high school p.e. basketball game. He constantly tries to exhibit parts of his game that should wait until all Star weekend. We don't care if you can dribble between your legs a few times. Dude is a little wild at times.

I hate the ESPN show because of Jon Barry..I know Knicks' fans are notorious for accusing everyone of being a Knicks' hater, but goddamn, Jon Barry talks so much crap about the Knicks, it's unreal..I have never heard dude say a single positive thing about the Knicks..The Knicks could somehow get LeBron, D Rose, and Dwight with Phil Jackson coaching and Jesus as GM and he'd still say the team is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom