☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

So Chris Paul handling the ball instead of harden is a bad thing?

A pure PG like Paul is perfect. He's certainly a better fit than Westbrook. More willing (and better) passer, better jump shooter, and a comparable rebounder.
not what i'm saying.. of course any basketball team will be better for having chris paul on it.. but i'm not sure it's the best fit for the team or the player (chris paul)

i think having chris paul would be too much and i don't know if you would get the most out of all players involved.. hence why i say the thunder could get away with a jordan era type point guard (since i expect KD and harden to both have the ball in their hands quite a bit anyways)

if harden wasn't there, i would be more inclined to say yea go ahead.. cause that KD & chris paul combo (with ibaka) would be a thing of beauty

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Pistons rookie Singler to sign with Madrid[/h1]
ALICANTE, Spain (AP)—Former Duke star Kyle Singler plans to stay in Spainrather than join the Detroit Pistons.

Singler was taken by the Pistons with the No. 33 pick in the draft. He’sbeen playing with Spanish team Lucentum Alicante during the NBA lockout.

Alicante says it has agreed to sell Singler’s rights to Real Madrid. Theclub says the forward will join Madrid once the NBA lockout is officially over.

Singler will play for Alicante on Sunday before signing with his new team onMonday after medical tests. Financial details were not released.

Singler joined Alicante in August and has been the league’s top rookie,averaging 15 points.

anyone else want to do espn fantasy basketball
nerd.gif

i have a few spot left & my draft is friday @6:15 if you want in pm me your email address asap

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by ill steelo

So Chris Paul handling the ball instead of harden is a bad thing?

A pure PG like Paul is perfect. He's certainly a better fit than Westbrook. More willing (and better) passer, better jump shooter, and a comparable rebounder.
not what i'm saying.. of course any basketball team will be better for having chris paul on it.. but i'm not sure it's the best fit for the team or the player (chris paul)

i think having chris paul would be too much and i don't know if you would get the most out of all players involved.. hence why i say the thunder could get away with a jordan era type point guard (since i expect KD and harden to both have the ball in their hands quite a bit anyways)

if harden wasn't there, i would be more inclined to say yea go ahead.. cause that KD & chris paul combo (with ibaka) would be a thing of beauty
When has playing with an extremely willing passer stifled any player?

Westbrook averaged 20 FGAs in the postseason. If the ball is going to be in the PGs hands that much then the Thunder would be better served acquiring a more willing passer & better jump shooter at the PG spot (for floor spacing purposes) if they're concerned about getting the most out of everyone.

Paul fits the bill perfectly

^ well i blame the coach first of all.. but i agree, given westbrook's tendency to dominate the ball i would rather have paul making those decisions (westbrook's usage percentage is higher than durant's)

but my point is that i don't think the ball should be in the PG's hands that much in the thunders' offense considering the personnel.. hence my reference to those bulls teams

That trade makes no sense for Grizzlies.
laugh.gif

So they going to have time split at SG between OJ, Monta, TA, and Xavier?

Yikes.

Ehhh, ++@% it.
Keep Rudy. Conley and Ellis wouldn't work. We would be loaded at SG and Wright is a terrible defender. Offensively, we wouldn't miss a beat. Defensively, we would look terrible. Two big men that are slow, a small backcourt and a SF who can't defend. Gay is the 2nd best defender on our team, most clutch player, most talented and the only player on the perimeter with an actual size advantage over other opponents. No need to mess it up regardless of what his salary will look like later. 

That trade makes no sense for Grizzlies. 
laugh.gif

So they going to have time split at SG between OJ, Monta, TA, and Xavier? 

Yikes.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Well, that wasn't my main concern. OJ would probably be traded anyway. You can count Xavier as a SF if you like. My main concerns was how bad we would look on defense and letting go of our only advantage on the perimeter (size wise). Obviously, Jerry West is the reason this trade has been brought up because he really likes Rudy and he was the one that traded for Battier for him. He knows that Rudy is very good and has a lot of tools that you don't find in most players.

If we trade Rudy, find a way to get an extended CP3 or Dwight Howard. Gay + Marc + fillers can bring in Dwight even though he wouldn't stay. 
laugh.gif

We need Russ's scoring though, not to mention his defense and rebounding. No way I would take Rondo. Speaking of Thunder PGs, they are working on a buyout with Nate Robinson right now

If OKC traded Westbrook for Rondo/Green, it would be so easy to stop them. 
laugh.gif
 They would have literally no major threats on offense other than Harden and Durant.
Everyone is tradeable, you could probably get a lot for Rajon Rondo  but he is the heart and soul of the team,â€

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

If OKC traded Westbrook for Rondo/Green, it would be so easy to stop them. 
laugh.gif
 They would have literally no major threats on offense other than Harden and Durant.
Everyone is tradeable, you could probably get a lot for Rajon Rondo  but he is the heart and soul of the team,â€

Breaking news: We have a time table for Greg Oden. He's expected to start playing in January, thus meaning he won't be ready until June when he will tear whatever is left in his knees after getting out of bed.

i hope to God the Kings aren't forced to sign Oden to a max contract
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom