☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

I don't understand why Ainge seems so eager to deal Rondo. I understand you want to expand the championship contending window with the original big three aging but unless you're getting Chris Paul back, I don't see why you give him up. I rate Rondo over Westbrook as a natural point guard so I can't even understand that trade offer.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

I don't understand why Ainge seems so eager to deal Rondo. I understand you want to expand the championship contending window with the original big three aging but unless you're getting Chris Paul back, I don't see why you give him up. I rate Rondo over Westbrook as a natural point guard so I can't even understand that trade offer.

But they need scoring....

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

rck2sactown:
I wish the Kings rumors start coming out.........
CityofAnaheim-Web.jpg

JonesRampage_faceoff.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Bingo, Paul can score much better then Rondo, but even if we get Paul like I said. We aren't winning a championship[ with this team. We need more then just Chris Paul to make it past Chicago and Miami. 

I love this. Can't wait till trades really start popping off
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I think Otis needs to think about it since that deal will not be there since the Nets will either do it this way, or have to move other players later on since they need to sign guys as well.

This.

I understand Orlando being patient if they wanna deal Dwight & sort through the best offers, but the Nets have their eye on a couple players right now & if this is one of the better deals Orlando could get, its not gonna be on the table for long due to the Nets looking to make moves quick with a couple other names.

Ken Berger of CBSSports.com reports that six teams have shown interested in unrestricted free agent Caron Butler.
Those teams are the Nets, Clippers, Bulls, Heat, Spurs and Knicks. There's certainly a chance that Butler will re-sign with Dallas, but a return to Miami is also a possibility. Either way, we expect Butler to join a contender, and as a result, odds are he'll be playing somewhat of a complimentary role. Last year's hollow 15.0 ppg is a reasonable template for what to expect from the 31-year-old this season.

I sure hope he doesn't go to Heat or Spurs. Anyone but those two.
30t6p3b.gif

Butler as a 6th man in Miami
eek.gif

I don't want him to be a priority though. I'd rather us get Chandler or Dalembert first.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Ken Berger of CBSSports.com reports that six teams have shown interested in unrestricted free agent Caron Butler.
Those teams are the Nets, Clippers, Bulls, Heat, Spurs and Knicks. There's certainly a chance that Butler will re-sign with Dallas, but a return to Miami is also a possibility. Either way, we expect Butler to join a contender, and as a result, odds are he'll be playing somewhat of a complimentary role. Last year's hollow 15.0 ppg is a reasonable template for what to expect from the 31-year-old this season.

I sure hope he doesn't go to Heat or Spurs. Anyone but those two.
30t6p3b.gif

Bullies
0009.gif

i dont like Butler on the Bulls. you guys are better off signing a real SG.

i would have said that a few years ago but hes been playing like garbage as of late IMO

DarnellMayberry Darnell Mayberry
ESPN Dallas is reporting that the Thunder's two preseason games will be against the Mavericks.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Bingo, Paul can score much better then Rondo, but even if we get Paul like I said. We aren't winning a championship[ with this team. We need more then just Chris Paul to make it past Chicago and Miami. 

Westbrook too he gives them a closer, and gives them the extra year of contention imo

Im not saying skill wise but I all I see with Russell Westbrook is the Marbury situation all over again.

This dude will not care if he goes to a team that has no one as long as he can be the MAN. I view it like the Nets with Steph. Westbrook could be a 25 to 28 ppg guy but will lose often by 20 because he has no one around him due to wanting to be the MAN and believing you can build around him. I honestly d0 not think he is that type of player. I'm sure he will play at an All Star level but I just picture KG and Steph when I see KD and Russell.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Monta Ellis & filler for Rudy Gay being talked about
Dont like the move for the grizzlies. On the other hand, a Curry-Mayo backcourt would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i would have said that a few years ago but hes been playing like garbage as of late IMO
if you're talking about j-rich, i blame the trade that sent him to the magic. he was leading the season in 3pt i believe then the trade happened he stunk up

Memphis - Horrible deal.

Golden State - frees up the small back court, Dorell Wright or Gay can play SG. Works for them.

with as much as harden and KD control the ball..

i don't know if a traditinal PG is what the thunder need.. they just need someone who could hit an open shot (think all the PGs of the jordan era bulls.. paxson, kerr and armstrong) and play solid D

so i doubt they would be interested in rondo.. also i don't know if chris paul would exactly be a great fit, since he's another ball dominating player

if weatbrook could just be the player he was in the olympics (and a bit in the all-star game).. where he was willing to play off the ball, attacked the rim, went after rebounds and focused on playing defense

Monta Ellis & filler for Rudy Gay being talked about
Nothing but smoke.

edit:

I just saw it was reported by Bucher...if the filler is Dorrell Wright, then it would be a little more interesting. I'll possibly take Ellis and Wright for Gay. From a salary standpoint:

Monta Ellis:
$11,000,000
$11,000,000
$11,000,000

Rudy Gay :
$15,032,144
$16,460,538
$17,888,932
$19,317,326

Its a good deal. Monta can give you what Rudy gives you offensively. I'm not sure if I like a Conley/Ellis backcourt though. And its Ric Bucher reporting this...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

with as much as harden and KD control the ball..

i don't know if a traditinal PG is what the thunder need.. they just need someone who could hit an open shot (think all the PGs of the jordan era bulls.. paxson, kerr and armstrong) and play solid D

so i doubt they would be interested in rondo.. also i don't know if chris paul would exactly be a great fit, since he's another ball dominating player

if weatbrook could just be the player he was in the olympics (and a bit in the all-star game).. where he was willing to play off the ball, attacked the rim, went after rebounds and focused on playing defense
So Chris Paul handling the ball instead of harden is a bad thing?

A pure PG like Paul is perfect. He's certainly a better fit than Westbrook. More willing (and better) passer, better jump shooter, and a comparable rebounder.

Back
Top Bottom