☆☆☆ - ENTOURAGE Season 5 (Ep. 61): "Gotta Look Up to Get Down" 10pm ET - ☆☆☆

What's the difference between Ari taking the job...and giving Vince a pass into Smoke Jumpers...and Ari not taking the job...Dana gets it...and Vince getsa pass into Smoke Jumpers?

Either way...based on Vinny's "morals"...how does he win here?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

check the rhyme playing when dude propositioned vince
pimp.gif

Where was this dude from I know I've seen him in the movies before.

yea my money is that dana gets it and helps ari with a lot of stuff including Vince in Smoke Jumpers.

I dont get why Ari is hiding it from Lloyd. Hed prob take him with him

That conversation at the end killed it, one of the best Entourage moments I've seen.

Honest and real emotion from Ari, and the back and forth with Vince was very well done.

Can't wait for the next episode.

Ari has a wife and kids....it's be +*%+!% up if he got screwed outta the job. I want to see him get that #%%@ so bad.

But more importantly....

29ejeas.jpg

smh.gif

I woulda failed the #%%@ outta that test...

"Jump in the bath and smoke a J"...I'da been butt naked so quick....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier, but anyone else notice Whitney from The Hills in the episode too?
laugh.gif

for real? lol

what scene?
nerd.gif

and she looked like STRAIGHT HOT GARBAGE compared to all those dimes in this episode WOW
nerd.gif

when ari says he only has two clients that are really important to him,
he obviously says one is vince, but who is the other one?

Originally Posted by wada7

LLOYD!!!
laugh.gif
I know he's not a client, but he lovesLloyd.

Was Mark Wahlberg his client too or am I trippin?

Mark Wahlberg is the other.

I was really busy this week, so I finally got around to watching this episode today...real good episode...there was finally something going on...but I think Iam missing out on the significance of the conversation at the end...I knew that that talk was real important and serious and got confused...is Vince notexcited because Ari wouldn't be his agent anymore...and even if that is the case, Ari would still be able to get him any movie being the studio head, sowhy not be excited for Ari...this would be a big move...I think I'm just missing something...can NT shed some light on this?...I just want to clarifybefore this week's episode

Vince wanted to "finish what they started" referring to him and Ari becoming superstar and superagent at the same time. Vince is going down andeveryone around him is on the rise or so it seams. Vince who is never ever selfish, kind of seams annoyed that Ari is considering it. It was a really powerfulending scene when they're talking and then Vince closes the shade on the plane. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

I was really busy this week, so I finally got around to watching this episode today...real good episode...there was finally something going on...but I think I am missing out on the significance of the conversation at the end...I knew that that talk was real important and serious and got confused...is Vince not excited because Ari wouldn't be his agent anymore...and even if that is the case, Ari would still be able to get him any movie being the studio head, so why not be excited for Ari...this would be a big move...I think I'm just missing something...can NT shed some light on this?...I just want to clarify before this week's episode
Ari would only be the head at 1 movie studio, not every movie studio so it doesn't benefit Vince as much as people think. Vince is at a lowpoint in his career and he depends on Ari to pull him out of it and make good on the dream they both had for each others career.

i hope Ari takes the job and then E becomes vinces new rep....that way they all make more cash and vince can make any movie he wants!

Originally Posted by Big J 33

That conversation at the end killed it, one of the best Entourage moments I've seen.

Honest and real emotion from Ari, and the back and forth with Vince was very well done.

Can't wait for the next episode.
word, that was one of my favorite moments of the whole series. it was very well done, Ari and Vince pulled that off perfectly

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

I was really busy this week, so I finally got around to watching this episode today...real good episode...there was finally something going on...but I think I am missing out on the significance of the conversation at the end...I knew that that talk was real important and serious and got confused...is Vince not excited because Ari wouldn't be his agent anymore...and even if that is the case, Ari would still be able to get him any movie being the studio head, so why not be excited for Ari...this would be a big move...I think I'm just missing something...can NT shed some light on this?...I just want to clarify before this week's episode
Ari would only be the head at 1 movie studio, not every movie studio so it doesn't benefit Vince as much as people think. Vince is at a low point in his career and he depends on Ari to pull him out of it and make good on the dream they both had for each others career.

true, it's only one movie studio, but it is THE biggest movie studio in Hollywood. Ari being the #1 and his love/friendship for Vince, Vince couldquickly rise to superstardom with all the big roles he would get. isn't the studio Warner?

Back
Top Bottom