☆☆☆ - ENTOURAGE Season 5 (Ep. 61): "Gotta Look Up to Get Down" 10pm ET - ☆☆☆

I agree with the comment that Alan will mess him over from the grave.

Also, does anyone know where I can view the preview they showed for next week?

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Vince is a $**@%

There is only room for progress...... Why would Vince even act the way he did.... making Ari feel Guilty for something that hasn't even been finalized.....
smh.gif

Is it me or vince (or whatever his name is) isn't the sharpest actor?? I mean sometimes its weak you can tell his acting, compared to jeremy piven whosjust amazing

I think jeremy piven>drama>E>vince>turtle when it comes to acting(in real life)

Very good episode. Good to see things getting back on track.

Whoever the dude is who puts the "spoiler" up every week needs to kill that already. I mean seriously......EVERY week?

It was well documented before the season started that they were filming in NY. The characters are FROM NY. Is that really much of a "spolier"?

It was a very good episode and the storyline really developed a lot this week.

For those questioning why Vince was half happy and half sad, he is obviously happy that Ari could potentially become the studio head because that probablymeans the world to Ari, but like he said he would have liked to finished what they started. Vince is not a typical actor. Although Ari getting this job meansVince can do any movie, it does not neccessarily mean that Vince would like everything being handed to him because of who he knows. Ari even told Vincestraight up that he needs to work on his acting earlier in this season, so that could come back up if Ari wants to put Vince in a big budget movie that ends upflopping because he picked him out of sympathy or friendship.

Sure, it's one thing to get a little push based on who you know, but the hole Vince is currently in can't be magically cured by his agent becoming amajor studio head. Vince knows that he is going to have to work for it anyway.

Overall, best episode of the season.

Very good episode.

I think ari will have a change of heart and will refer dana gordon back to the sudio.

Dana will then owe ari and put vince in the movie

Just watched it again...

laugh.gif
@ Turtle drawing E and the model out on cocktail napkins

pimp.gif
The scene with TCQ playing and them pulling up to the Marquee Jets

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I also got the vibe that they are setting Ari up to get screwed.

I mean...thats possible...but dont you think Vince has had enough bad breaks for one season? I dont see how the writers can just keep writing scripts whereVince either gets screwed or has some typa bad luck... i would think he is due for some good news wouldnt ya think? some good news without any type of twist
laugh.gif

I mean...thats possible...but dont you think Vince has had enough bad breaks for one season? I dont see how the writers can just keep writing scripts whereVince either gets screwed or has some typa bad luck... i would think he is due for some good news wouldnt ya think? some good news without any type of twist
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I mean...thats possible...but dont you think Vince has had enough bad breaks for one season? I dont see how the writers can just keep writing scripts where Vince either gets screwed or has some typa bad luck... i would think he is due for some good news wouldnt ya think? some good news without any type of twist
laugh.gif
I too have a feeling Ari gets screwed. I don't see him taking the job, which means if he doesn't get screwed he turns the job down due toVince. That doesn't work for me. That isn't realistic. That is almost too predictable for Entourage. That would be too heartwarming forthis show. So I think he gets screwed.

I know it a lil off topic, but. . . .

Does anyone know the name of that model that was in the hotel room when Vince was looking for Natalia?

She was sooooooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and yeas, Beast Mode is activated
devil.gif

Does anyone know the name of that model that was in the robe in the hotel room when Vince was looking for Natalia?

She was sooooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and yes, Beast Mode is activated
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I think jeremy piven>drama>E>vince>turtle when it comes to acting(in real life)
Agreed.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ari gets screwed too, because it seems too good to be true. And in TV history, when someone has a positive life changing eventlike hitting the lottery for example, something usually happens that takes it away. Even in Roseanne, they had a whole season with them as millionaires but atthe finale she wakes up and it's all a dream.

I see dana getting the job like dude has a stipulation in his will for his successor that he never updating from firing her. I'm calling it 10000 to 1 odds

I think Ari will recommend Gordon for the job too, then I think she`s gonna put Vince in Smokejumpers...

The very powerful ending last night, in case anyone missed it.
The Radiohead song makes it so powerful btw.

Originally Posted by LiLwAnG05

I don't get it.

What did Vince and Ari "start" that Vince wishes they could finish?

He meant go for it. Take the job. Do what you have to.
But that made Ari hesitant and Vince seemed to be hesitant at what he said as well.

Originally Posted by LiLwAnG05

I don't get it.

What did Vince and Ari "start" that Vince wishes they could finish?
Didn't watch the episode, but did see the first 4 seasons, I believe it would be making Vince a mega star and Ari a super mega agent, themrising at the same time; Vince having the ability to do what ever actor wants: the occasional summer mega flick, and artistic movies for Oscars.

pimp.gif
@ this episode-

1) Vinny is starting to get on my nerves...i can see hollywood not changing some1 blah blah blah - but sometimes you gotta go get that $ - shorty woulda beenthere after the million dollar check cleared- son chases his balls more then the cash and he should see his run was almost over -

2) Ari BETTER take that job - turning it down makes no sense...maybe show wise but they usually write it realistically -

3) At big homey showing them how to stunt...i mean Ari and the Mrs. are def doing good...but my dude pulled out the phantom, the GulfStream, bout to buy AP etcetc
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom