☆☆☆ - ENTOURAGE Season 5 (Ep. 61): "Gotta Look Up to Get Down" 10pm ET - ☆☆☆

Is there a petition out there to make this show an hour? At least 40-50 minutes?

27 minutes was not bad tho. I liked that.

The preview for next weeks makes it seam like its a lock for Ari to take the job. Vince didnt mean for Ari to go for it when he wanted to "finish whatthey started." Vince expected Ari to be there and they rise together, not Ari shoot up ahead of Vince. Realistically though when you think about it, atthis point in time, Ari, E, and even Drama are more successful then Vince. If you have On Demand, watch one of those things about the characters, it has ascene of Vince in Smokejumpers. Kind of pissed me off when they let that leak. Vince needs to get his $%#$ together and I hope Ari takes the position.

Great episode. HBO is in Shaquille O'Neal mode, they didnt get rolling until halfway through the season. The first 6 episodes were a waste of time, episode7 was great though for plot development.

"Dana Gordon, my wife's in the car" had me dying for some reason.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

The preview for next weeks makes it seam like its a lock for Ari to take the job. Vince didnt mean for Ari to go for it when he wanted to "finish what they started." Vince expected Ari to be there and they rise together, not Ari shoot up ahead of Vince. Realistically though when you think about it, at this point in time, Ari, E, and even Drama are more successful then Vince. If you have On Demand, watch one of those things about the characters, it has a scene of Vince in Smokejumpers. Kind of pissed me off when they let that leak. Vince needs to get his $%#$ together and I hope Ari takes the position.
Yea but they still live in HIS house... and E makes money off his name "I'm Vincent Chase's Manager"

I just get this weird feeling that the preview wraps everything up in a bow as to Ari's decision, when we still don't know and he could end up nottaking the job.

But if he takes the job he has to still bring Lloyd as his assistant because the on screen chemistry is great between them

Lloyd: I feel like you're hiding something from me Ari Gold
Ari: Only my ___ and my ___ Lloyd
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm just waiting to see what the next episode shows...especially the scene with Weinstein and E getting into it

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

This was definitely one of the better episodes in a while and was easily the best episode of the season.
co-signs. I read the synopsis for future episodes
pimp.gif

Great Episode.

Was so happy they had something so solid after that terrible one when they were on shrooms.

I think its all gonna fall apart for Vince for some reason.

I think this season is going to have nothing but disappointments and set backs for him.

I am hoping this is a start of a great season.

The song at the end was perfect too.

KGdakid21 wrote:
I just get this weird feeling that the preview wraps everything up in a bow as to Ari's decision, when we still don't know and he could end up not taking the job.

But if he takes the job he has to still bring Lloyd as his assistant because the on screen chemistry is great between them

Lloyd: I feel like you're hiding something from me Ari Gold
Ari: Only my ___ and my ___ Lloyd
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm just waiting to see what the next episode shows...especially the scene with Weinstein and E getting into it
When Ari said that^ to Loyd, my ribs were killing my from laughing so hard.

the only way i see out for Ari not to take a great job is his family life suffering and him reflecting on life cuz of how Alan died. Not cuz of Vince, I meandamn vinny you should be happy for him. or at least fake it. maybe it was too much of a shock to even fake it.

Great episode. HBO is in Shaquille O'Neal mode, they didnt get rolling until halfway through the season. The first 6 episodes were a waste of time, episode 7 was great though for plot development.

wow i honestly think this is one the best seasons since 2 so far. and i loved last weeks ep. i guess some people are just too too critical.

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

the only way i see out for Ari not to take a great job is his family life suffering and him reflecting on life cuz of how Alan died. Not cuz of Vince, I mean damn vinny you should be happy for him. or at least fake it. maybe it was too much of a shock to even fake it.

Great episode. HBO is in Shaquille O'Neal mode, they didnt get rolling until halfway through the season. The first 6 episodes were a waste of time, episode 7 was great though for plot development.

wow i honestly think this is one the best seasons since 2 so far. and i loved last weeks ep. i guess some people are just too too critical.

I agree with you. Plot wise, this has been one of the more interesting seasons so far. I definitely got kind of bored of the Medellin story. I'm veryinterested to see where things go with this season. For some reason I know it is going to happen, but I'm still going to be annoyed when Ari doesn'ttake the job . . . especially if his reasoning has anything to do with Vince.

i dont think ari gets screwed but turns it down and dana takes it. she puts vince into smoke jumper.

if ari took it, his role in the show would lessen, and he is the show.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif
@ this episode-

1) Vinny is starting to get on my nerves...i can see hollywood not changing some1 blah blah blah - but sometimes you gotta go get that $ - shorty woulda been there after the million dollar check cleared- son chases his balls more then the cash and he should see his run was almost over -

2) Ari BETTER take that job - turning it down makes no sense...maybe show wise but they usually write it realistically -

3) At big homey showing them how to stunt...i mean Ari and the Mrs. are def doing good...but my dude pulled out the phantom, the GulfStream, bout to buy AP etc etc
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Seriously..............

You flat *!%%@%! broke and blow a mil chasing after some random broad. Like, wait a week fam, then get back at her or even try to put her back on. !!$%# madannoying.

Originally Posted by airon0828

i dont think ari gets screwed but turns it down and dana takes it. she puts vince into smoke jumper.

if ari took it, his role in the show would lessen, and he is the show.

thats exactly what i was thinking after watching the preview for next week.

Ari + Lloyd is probably my favorite relationship on the show. That hiding line was
laugh.gif

and Vince's reaction when dude said he wanted to dome him up
roll.gif

again I'd be highly upset to see Ari turn down the job for several reasons- and i fail to see vince and his whole "family aspect"

yes Ari has grown close to them but at the end of the day its his career and future in the biz...also it helps vince ALOT to have friends in higherplaces...the pecking order is usually E and Vince to Ari then Ari goes begging/convincing to the studio...E can prob become that agent middle man - he'shad a lil practice with bow wow...once Vince does smokejumpers he wont have to call anybody for jobs they will be calling E...he just has to know how to pickem-

also on his role being smaller...i dont see that happening....the same stuff they show him doing that doesnt directly involve vince will be there on a biggerscale...he'd also get to mess with his former enemies/colleagues etc...it would be a great angle and good progression - and also nothing stops lloyd frombeing his assistant still...phones still have to be answered, emails sent, etc etc

pimp.gif
to Marky Mark - didnt think i would be this into this show...its notexactly my normal type
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier, but anyone else notice Whitney from The Hills in the episode too?
laugh.gif

for real? lol

what scene?
nerd.gif

She greets Vince at the photoshoot. Only on for a little bit, but noticed her off the bat.

Back
Top Bottom