☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Originally Posted by CasperJr

so who i got to slap up to get the full The Instant Message song
nerd.gif
There is no mastered version of the full Instant Message. Something went wrong, I can't remember what exactly tho...

I'm coming back with a full unbiased (Yeah right, Jewels is my peoples) review.

But first I had to just let it be known, J. Diction, I wanna be your Papoose.

Mixtape is NICE......I remember putting alot of people onto you when I got "Mirrors" (I think that was the name of the song) when it dropped on NT.

Can I get an unbiased review of the mixtape. I know that this is NT and he is an NTer himself but I feel as if people aren't telling the truth. Thismixtape has no flaws?

Yea, I would also like an unbiased review.

Not sayin' yall aren't genuinely feelin' the tape or dude aint nice, I just would like to see an honest opinion.

Def crack I would recommend this to anyone....All the way around, Windy city have been on repeat all day
roll.gif
@ the chicks on I'm saying, I was in the stuy last weekend and Needless this to say the chicks are identical to the song.

Yea, I'm going to upload more songs to MySpace in due time.

As far as "waiting for unbiased reviews", Why don't y'all download it and make your own assesment as opposed to waiting on a co-sign? Thenyou can come back in the thread and weigh in with your honest opinion. If it's wack, You can always send it to the recycle bin, And I don't shy awayfrom critiques...Constructive ones, And not so so constructive ones. How else are you supposed to get better?

I had some interest expressed in me before I even released the tape online because of an early version we sent out, But nothing concrete, It's still talksand industry waiting games. You don't get gassed off of things like that, Just stay humble and continue doing you.

I'm unsigned and we're going to move forward on getting into contact with some A&R's/labels now while I continue to grind and prepare this nextproject.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Can I get an unbiased review of the mixtape. I know that this is NT and he is an NTer himself but I feel as if people aren't telling the truth. This mixtape has no flaws?

I can't say there are NO flaws, but I ain't dug into it that deep. And if anything, I'd think NT would be on some hate ++#! just because he is aNT'er. I could be wrong though...

As an artist myself, "Boss" is my favorite record...
Congratulations to the big homie.. good work.. give credit where it is due..$#!# a co-sign..
Glad Ambrosia and I could be a part of the project..
I'm on "All The Way Around" for those who don't know..(Wize)
I really enjoyed collabing wit Jewels and Illinois, hopefully there'll be more in the future..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

I had some interest expressed in me before I even released the tape online because of an early version we sent out, But nothing concrete, It's still talks and industry waiting games. You don't get gassed off of things like that, Just stay humble and continue doing you.

I'm unsigned and we're going to move forward on getting into contact with some A&R's/labels now while I continue to grind and prepare this next project.
My N_!

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Sos just told me something like 500 copies. That's more than enough to take care of everybody. we'll see though.
Can Toronto get some love out of that 500 ?
nerd.gif

It took a while but it was well worth the wait
a0135a55f91b0cb0e656b29c71b4303f170f4f6.gif

I know a lot of time went into this project and Jewels deserves all the credit for having a vision in mind and putting it all together...you did a good %!* jobmy dude, thanks for looking out and giving me a chance to get on this tape, and the next one, I appreciate that for real.

G why was i with the folks today asked them have they ever heard of you they said nah

i wanted to stoneface them but i only know of you thru NT

so i had put a few songs on my phone for when i work out i played them 3-2 gang why these fools start footworkin
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

only a few even tried to listen to it but when i turned to boss +!@%++ was all ears like we was back in class
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Why I hear FL Studio open at the end of "Hella Haters"....?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Had me sittin' here thinkin' I was accidentally opening the program on my desktop...

The tape goes, though, Jewels. Most certainly.

I love how all of NT came together on it. Illi, Wize, Dom... Dudes are dope.

I wanna hear more of Illi's +%#!, though. That feature got me wanting to hear more.

Back
Top Bottom