☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

all this damn Chicago Lingo.
laugh.gif

I gotta watch like 10 episodes of Gangland on history channel just to catch up

ok Black P stones - check
GDs - check
Vice Lords - check
Folk Nation - check

Ok Im Locked in!

laugh.gif
im sayin G how havnt you heard about none of them
roll.gif

#+*% you looking at the last chapter right there
laugh.gif
theres a much longerand deeper story awaiting you

#+*% really should be a movie

"3-2 Gang"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Both of y'all got off on that.

Overall, tape is REAL dope. The production is on point, this is just another example of how much talent there is on NT,both behind the boards & in the booth. And quite honestly ... I think your flow > your word play, and that ain't no slight to the latter,that's just how ill the flow is ...
Chicago is the future of rap.
The Chi been taking the game over.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

As far as hard copies, Sosa supposed do a limited run for labels/A&R's and just people who support and want a copy.
Sos....Jewels.

I'ma need that bro.

nerd.gif

Whadiagonal.
I'ma need this as well ...

laugh.gif
Casper
I was just BSin to *%@$ with the chicago heads like Cake & Jewelz

pimp.gif

Word play is my joint as of right now

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Casper
I was just BSin to *%@$ with the chicago heads like Cake & Jewelz

pimp.gif

Word play is my joint as of right now
laugh.gif
aww iight G cuz i had the (o_O) going hard
roll.gif

3-2 is that +%%# i got to when i need that hype

when i get on that smooth +%%# its over and over,L.A. To Chicago,Ain't NoWay

when i need to get on that gangsta +%%# its def gone be boss

when i just want to reflect on the state of my city its def gone be Heathens and Hella Haters

those seem to the ones i connect to the most if its not a problem jewels ill like to get a hard copy too

late pass. been on nt for awhile. been sleeping on the music thread. nt truly hiding talent.
pimp.gif
replay value = infinite.
anyone else have the problem of track listing # on itunes with #8 being outta order when you arrange by album? ~Lefty

"I'm Sayin" is my joint. if only cuz i had it in the background while things thinking "oooooh this beat is heat," then ran it back toactually listen to the lyrics and was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

LA to Chicago is hands down the best record on there though.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

"I'm Sayin" is my joint. if only cuz i had it in the background while things thinking "oooooh this beat is heat," then ran it back to actually listen to the lyrics and was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

late pass. been on nt for awhile. been sleeping on the music thread. nt truly hiding talent.
pimp.gif
replay value = infinite.
anyone else have the problem of track listing # on itunes with #8 being outta order when you arrange by album? ~Lefty
yes.
the songs are totally out of order when I dragged this into Itunes. IDK how to fix it though?!
nerd.gif

What's the story behind the "going to mtv" lines or did they just go over my head?

^ He was a finalist in some Cassidy rapper search that MTV sponsored like...2 years ago.

They are not G MC's, they are Suburban
smh.gif

Feelin' it so far...

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

pimp.gif
replay value = infinite.
yes.
the songs are totally out of order when I dragged this into Itunes. IDK how to fix it though?!
nerd.gif

What's the story behind the "going to mtv" lines or did they just go over my head?
click on thee top thingys make sure its album by artist with the arrow up

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

As far as hard copies, Sosa supposed do a limited run for labels/A&R's and just people who support and want a copy.
Sos....Jewels.

I'ma need that bro.

nerd.gif

Whadiagonal.

HANDS DOWN the silliest dude I've ever encountered
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
replay value = infinite.

just edit song info "disc number 1 of 1 on 3-2 Gang"...everything will be in order now

Wow.

Def. worth the wait i can honestly say this will be the only album i have in rotation for a month.

BTW im going to need a hard copy of this.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheTim11

pimp.gif
replay value = infinite.

just edit song info "disc number 1 of 1 on 3-2 Gang"...everything will be in order now

i was just bout to say that
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom