ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Bummer that I don't see either of the old OG blue colors [emoji]128542[/emoji] Has anyone found them online yet other than Titolo?

Yea man. I can already picture it. Single zoom to give you a ride that's closer to the ground with the same zoom feeling. Created to meet today's minimalistic standards while retaining the DNA of the original release.

[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]
lol, you know it...

I have to say, adding the '16' to the name tells me they cheapened it under the hood. Any money it's single zoom instead of double stacked.

I'm thinking the same thing. I definitely won't keep my hopes up for double.

Rumor is tomorrow for Euro sites. And on Titolo lists them at 179€
Pretty sure your 'rumour' is WAY OFF.

If you want to confirm that it'd be good. I'll stop or keep searching the net for a release.

Last edited:
Pretty sure your 'rumour' is WAY OFF.

If you want to confirm that it'd be good. I'll stop or keep searching the net for a release.

OK, first off, its not "my RUMOR"! Seems that a lot of people don't like to go back a page or two in a thread and see what they missed.

All I did was post what someone posted from SneakerBarDetroit.com. That was in post# 141. SBD listed 6-17 as the release date. Again, some people don't go back a page or two for new posts. People were asking questions and I just posted what was already said. Only trying to help.

I checked my Sneakernews email and they said July 17th. So I guess it's next month, but who knows for sure.

Last edited:
It's your rumour dude Coz you said it.

You can see you said it because I quoted you above, post #181.

No need to get all defensive son.

That's speculation not rumour.

I own it.

If I'd suggested I heard that somewhere, or if I'd said 'rumour is...'

Unless you think there's another reason for adding the 16?

Last edited:
That's speculation not rumour.

I own it.

If I'd suggested I heard that somewhere, or if I'd said 'rumour is...'

Unless you think there's another reason for adding the 16?
Let's not argue semantics. You stated something that you really have no clue if true or not believing it to be fact(rumor: circulating a story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth).

And the "16" is probably simply just the fact that it's releasing in 2016....

Regardless, no doubt both you and I will cop no questions asked.

That's true.

But I'm not circulating a story.

I said it. If someone be else repeats it then they circulate it.

Last edited:
It's your rumour dude Coz you said it.

You can see you said it because I quoted you above, post #181.

No need to get all defensive son.

Not defensive buddy, you just don't read. I REPEATED a post that was said in post #141 on THIS thread, two pages prior to my original post. Wasn't my rumor. Like I said, I only posted that since others don't go back previous pages. It's all good.

Isn't it a shame that we already know these will be hitting clearance racks across America and at the same time we love that idea because we can cop for cheap.

Last edited:
Man, I hope the retail markup isn't high. Then it will be really worth it when it hits clearance. But wouldn't be surprised if Nike overprices it either :smh:

Man I remember these in middle school and high school.  I was never really into runners back then because my parents bought me 1 pair of shoes for the school year and they also had to be used as my basketball shoes.  Always loved the look of these as well as other classics (air max 95, 96, tailwinds)....just could never get around to grabbing any because I would have rather have spent the money on shoes to hoop in....might have to grab these though.  Such a versatile shoe.  

Back
Top Bottom